Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2005 Evo Rs (socal)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2008, 11:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 Evo Rs (socal)

Will trade for 95 - 2003ish Toyota pick up plus $22,500

Hey guys well i guess its about that time to part with long time committed girlfriend, companion, and most of all.... my ride or die *****. I must say this vehicle has done it all for me. I have replaced my Stock clutch with the 20k service and have done a full on tranny flush, refilled all my caps, Brand new Mitsubishi Brake pads, turned and resurfaced rotors, replaced motor mounts with oem motor mounts. The exterior of the Evolution is in awesome condition, no dents, no scratches, nor blemishes. The interior of the Evolution is flawless, i am the only person that gets in and out of the car. backseats are untouched. recaro seats are in brand new condition (not faded or worn). The car is garaged 87% of the time with a car cover. The car is not a Salvage title, nor a Lemon for that matter. Its in show room condition and ready to be sold to a lucky owner.the pictures I took today are kind of sloppy and rainy. i will take better pictures at the customers request, and update them when i have the chance (especially when the sun is out for the inside pictures). Please I ask for serious buyers only, Please have your financing ready or cash available. Test drives are for committed and highly interested buyers only.

ASKING $25,500 obo

2005 Lancer Evolution RS
Wicked White
22,600 miles (rounded to nearest 100th)
HKS 272 Intake and Exhaust camshafts
ARP Mainstuds
ARP Headstuds
Walbro 255 Fuel pump
Megan Racing Turbo Back Exhaust
Driver side power window
Audio and Radio setup Installed
20k service done with oil change
8000K HID kit
Hallaman Manual Boost Controller
brand new stock clutch (2k miles on it)

Last edited by veilsidefd3s87; Jan 24, 2008 at 07:23 AM. Reason: adding a trade
Old Jan 24, 2008, 10:55 AM
Evolved Member

What are your CEL codes for and would you be willing send a clip of the car from idle to a simple drive by.
Old Feb 5, 2008, 08:34 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by r.m.s.
What are your CEL codes for and would you be willing send a clip of the car from idle to a simple drive by.

Its for the Turbo Back Exhaust. I can sell the car stock if the right candidate for the car prefers it to be stock. I thought it would be more attractive with the simple mods.

The vehicle has never been beaten or abused. You can pm me for further detailed pictures and also video clips of the vehicle at idle if still interested. thanks sorry for the late reply....work