Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

NC: FS/FT 1994 Acura Integra 4 Door B20B swap FRESH PAINT

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2008, 08:54 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NC: FS/FT 1994 Acura Integra 4 Door B20B swap FRESH PAINT

* Name: Jerry Montgomery
* Means of Contact: (336)207-7496/aim "datrip"/email- jerry@tripscustoms.com/PM/Text Message

* Vehicle Year/Make/Model: 1994/Acura/Integra 4dr
* Miles:198,847
* Price: $6000 OBO/Also would trade for an ef/eg/ek + cash on your part
* Title: Salvage or Clear? Clear and in hand. No leans or anything of that nature. 3rd owner.

- Engine:B20B Swap(47,000miles) with LS tranny(118,000miles)
- Interior:Black
- Exterior:Stealth Grey Pearl
- Stereo & Nav:Brand New Pioneer CD Player & all new Pioneer speakers
- Suspension:Not sure of the brand of lowering springs, but they are red and have about a 2.5" drop. Looks pretty sweet and they are the same shade of red as Skunk2 springs but I dont see any names/part #'s on them.

The Good: Car has no leaks. The motor/tranny swap was just done as the previous motor was shot as well as the old tranny(grinded really bad). Clutch/flywheel installed had about 85% life left on the disk and was an Exedy Stage I or II. New timing belt, thermostat, waterpump, plugs, wires, distributor, and all gaskets. The axles are newer GSR units from AutoZone and would carry a lifetime warranty. The brake rotors are slotted/drilled with new stock pads. The calipers are painted black and look nice. The wheels were powdercoated red. I did not do/have this done and the car came with them like this. They actualy are descent looking on the car, and are mint. The tires are 90% front Yokohoma's and the rears are 85% Falken. When I got the car it was primered black and looked ruff paint wise. I took the car to my friend who paints for an un-named automotive dealership in Greensboro/HP/Winston area. He sanded all the primer down, fixed about 11 door dings around the car, and slapped a nice fresh coat of paint on the car. All I can say is DIZAM its nice looking now. The header is some kind of aftermarket unit, and I will give the buyer the choice of it or a Megan GSR header. The exhaust is all stock, but I can include a complete catback for an additional amount. Not shown in the pictures is the Brand New AEM CAI in Red installed. Very nice addition, and really looks good in the bay. If the buyer is against these wheels I can swap it out with a set of gunmetal phat 5's with new Kuhmo tires. Also included but not installed yet due to time is an HID kit in your choice of 3k,4.5k,5k,6k,8k,10k,12k,15k,25k,30k Interior is mint, outside is mint, engine/tranny is mint and a all around great car for someone.

The Bad:I noticed that one of the motor mounts was poping, and I am going to get that replaced. The speedo sensor does not work at the moment, but I have another one that I am going to install next weekend, so it to will be replaced and working. Other than that, their isnt any issues.

**I AM NOT LOOKING TO TRADE FLAT OUT FOR THIS. I PREFER TO SELL IT RATHER THAN TRADE IT. I NEED THE $$ FOR A DIFFERENT PROJECT, BUT WOULDNT MIND ANOTHER CIVIC.

Old Apr 1, 2008, 03:58 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump TTT