Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Fs: Ct, Ix Mr Se Gg

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2008, 03:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fs: Ct, Ix Mr Se Gg

Ok so it is time for my 2nd Evo to go. I love her but I have to move on and get something different. The car is in amazing shape and has never been tracked, auto-crossed, launched or beat on. I daily driver her to and from work and that is it. The wheels have no curbs or marks on them at all, the car has almost no rock chips even. There is not a ding dent or scrape on her. I don't even eat in this car. Right now it has 21XXX on the clock and has only been through half of a winter and kept under a car port. The Oil has been changed every 3k on the dot and checked ever time I fill up and it has never even been a little low. The motor drives and feels perfect. I just had all of the fluids changed and the plugs changed at 18k. It shifts and drives as smooth as a brand new car and has had not one warranty issue or needed anything to be replaced or changed. Also has had no paint work at all on the entire car. The car only has a RSR Cat back and a tune from Jestr, i have the dyno sheet from when it was down there as well. You can check every single bolt an nothing has been replaced or taken off. This is the car you want if you want one that has never been beat on or taken apart to mod. I will have photo up later this week when my host is back up but PM me your emails addy or email me at Kinderkaces@gmail.com and I can get them off to you right away. I'm looking for 28900 OBO. I'd love it sold asap to make room for my 911 that is on its way here.
Thanks for looking and I really want this car to go to a good home because of how perfect it really is.
JK
Old Apr 28, 2008, 01:29 PM
Evolving Member

Back up. Photos sent to a few.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 05:42 PM
Evolving Member

Come on guys i have a large amount of interest, I dont have my host up right now so please shoot me a PM or email at Kinderkaces@gmail.com and I'll send over all the photos. The person who buys this is gong to get a sick deal. I'm also a 27 year old biz man not a young kid kicking hte crap out of the car ever day.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

bump for a clean, well mantained, never molested evo
Old Apr 30, 2008, 08:59 AM
Evolving Member

Back up, Sent out another 4 photo request. I should have them hosted here tonight. Lets get this sold before I trade it in.
JK