Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2005 Red RS 500+ WHP on pump fuel $30,000

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2008, 06:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2005 Red RS 500+ WHP on pump fuel $30,000

2005 Evolution RS with 22,500 miles. All major work and tuning performed by Buschur racing.

Fuel system:

Double pumper fuel system using twin walbrow 255 lph pumps.
1000cc/min fuel injectors.

Ignition system:

Buschur racing coil on plug ignition.

Buschur racing mini battery kit.

Tuning / ECU:

AEM EMS with wide band O2 sensor tuned to run on pump gas, or E-85 (85% ethanol blend) at the flip of a switch beside the drivers left knee.

AEM gauge set capable of displaying any data that is received / sent by the AEM EMS computer. Currently programmed to display A/F ratio, water temp, boost pressure, vehicle speed, or RPM’s. Mounted in a carbon fiber pod on top of the steering wheel. Not just a gauge cup with exposed wires, a full pod covering the top of the steering column.

Long Block:

Stock rods and pistons, Buschur stage 3 head with oversized valves, dual valve springs, titanium retainers, HKS 272 cams (intake and exhaust), and HKS adjustable cam gears.

Transmission:

Triple plate clutch, BG synchroshift in transmission, and Redline shockproof in transfer case.

Intake system:

Buschur Racing race intercooler with lower and upper intercooler pipes and Tial 50mm BOV.

4” intake pipe with K&N filter

GT-35R turbocharger on ceramic coated exhaust manifold with 38mm Tial WG

Magnus Motorsports large plenum race intake manifold. I also have a stock intake manifold ported by Buschur Racing that will go with the car. Both are set up to mate to my 65mm ported throttle body. The Magnus intake gives slightly better top end power, but the ported stock manifold has much better low speed and idle quality.

Halman RX boost controller with ceramic ball.

Exhaust system:

Full turbo back V-band flanged 3” Stainless Steel Buschur racing exhaust system with magneflow muffler in the back, and three optional middle sections. I have a high flow cat, regular test pipe, and bullet style muffler all flanged with V-band flanges to go in place of the stock Catalytic converter.

Miscellanies:

Solid motor mounts.

35% tint on door windows and rear window. 5% tint at top of windshield.

Stock wheels painted black with low mileage advans and a spare set of stock wheels with Blizak snow tires.
Old Jun 18, 2008, 06:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm not looking for a car at all but pictures would be nice

bump for pictures