Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2003 Evolution 8 Rolling Chassis Perfect for drag project

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2009, 08:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is not MY deal. I posted this thread for a friend and this is what happens. The car was bought off a SHOP on this forum and my buddy never recieved a title. I am very sorry for mike who bought the car and his buddy- evo ryan who i just talked to on the phone about the whole situation. The whole thing is being resolved with the true buyer and seller. Sorry for the confusion.
Old Oct 26, 2009, 09:22 PM
Evolving Member

We was told there was a title or we would of not drove the 20 hours there and home to buy the car.... Might have this solved i will see if they will keep there word thanks
Old Oct 26, 2009, 10:32 PM
Evolving Member

How are you saying THEY? I thought you understood on the phone earlier i want nothing to do with this transaction because it wasn't my deal, your buddy who bought the car and my buddy who sold it can deal with each other.
Old Oct 27, 2009, 09:18 AM
Evolving Member

I MEAN HIS BUDDY.... ww04 has nothing to do with it he let his friend use his screen name....
Old Oct 27, 2009, 06:37 PM

Hta motorsports and his friend hans?
Old Nov 11, 2009, 08:11 AM

i am the one who bought the car. when the first add was posted it said title in hand. when i made my offer via email and asked him again, he said he had the title in hand. Then when i talked to him on the phone and said im coming from Florida to pick it up he said he had the title in hand. I dive 24+ hrs threw a snow storm straight. I get there and he says he doesn't have the title yet.........WTF. I drove all that way, im not going home empty handed. So i get the car with a bill of sale and run the vin, just in case. I come home and he answers my phone call and text twice. that's it. For the next 6 months i try to contact him and no answer. Come to find out the car wasn't even his. He said he didn't have the title because the guy he got it from owes the bank 1000 bucks. and he said between the 2 of them they would come up with the cash and get the title. That was about 2 weeks ago. Now again he is not answering my calls. I tried to tell the the car is almost finished and i need i title or im going to contact the local police. WWo4 if you are not the guy i bought the car from like you say you are then please tell your bud to contact me. He has my number and just in case he lost it here it is again. 850-485-1692
Old Nov 11, 2009, 02:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DragEvo9
Hta motorsports and his friend hans?
its actualy heiu..

n i belive ww04 is aj. good friend of mine i know for a fact. that this isnt his car and that he is selling it for a friend..
Old Nov 15, 2009, 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by ww04
This is not MY deal. I posted this thread for a friend and this is what happens. The car was bought off a SHOP on this forum and my buddy never recieved a title. I am very sorry for mike who bought the car and his buddy- evo ryan who i just talked to on the phone about the whole situation. The whole thing is being resolved with the true buyer and seller. Sorry for the confusion.
How do i know if you are telling the truth? Your are the one who listed it, you are the one who replied to my pms. I talked to you and heiu a few weeks ago. I was told you guys was getting the title. Now no one calls me or answers my phone calls. Pretty shady stuff.
Old Nov 15, 2009, 07:06 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks brandon, yah i can't believe what this has turned into. I went with hieu to the kids house that hieu bought the shell off of in the first place and the kid told him he had NO money to pay the rest of the car off. Hieu told him that he felt terrible for you not getting a title and that he would pay half to get the title. I'm not shady whatsoever and you haven't met me nor was i there when you bought the car. I'm sorry that your dealing with this but doing things like having "cops" pm me that are members on the board to harass me when they aren't even cops is not going to better the situation. Like your buddy said to me on the phone, you guys are going to drive here and take care of the situation yourselves, then do so! If you would like i'll get you the original owners name and number and you can call and see what the holdup is, but comming on the forum and acting like a this isn't going to help.
Old Nov 15, 2009, 09:35 PM

1. that (cop) is a friend of mine who is a member on this board and he is just trying to help me out because i been screwed over so much so far.
2.when i bought the car you/or hieu said many times you have the title. and you don't.
3.It is your responsibility to get the title. If 1000.00 is whats owed to the bank to get it, then it is your responsibility to do what is needed to get it. whether you or hieu or the original owner (David) has to pay it, i dont care. I bought the car from you, you is who i coming to.
4. i do believe you guys are trying to get the title. but i will keep everybody updated on the progress of the situation. Im sorry if you are looking bad. But i am not stating anything that is not true, and you are the one who listed it, therefore you are responsible. Your friend is making you look bad, not me.

so the update so far is they (ww04 and hieu) is going over to (david's) house again to see what he is doing about the title situation.
Old Nov 16, 2009, 03:09 PM
Evolving Member

trust me you're not making me look bad, i don't know what you were told about a title but i know you have a bill of sale and Once again I was not there when you bought the shell. You can post away but i'm sure hiue isnt going to want to pay the 1000 thats owed on it when you bought the shell for 2200, especially when he isn't the one who owes money to the bank.
Old Nov 16, 2009, 03:20 PM

trust me you're not making me look bad, i don't know what you were told about a title but i know you have a bill of sale and Once again I was not there when you bought the shell. You can post away but i'm sure hiue isnt going to want to pay the 1000 thats owed on it when you bought the shell for 2200, especially when he isn't the one who owes money to the bank.
well then ill say it again. i was told there was a title many times,email,phone,and pm via evom. After i drive 24 hrs straight and 2300+ miles from Florida to Connecticut did i learn he did not have the title. He said WHEN I GOT THERE he didn't have it. imagine how i felt. I understand him not wanting to pay the bank 1000 dollars to get the title. But i bought the car from him, it is his responsibility to get it. If it means he has to fork out a 1000 then that's what it means. He should NEVER had said he had a title when he never did have it in his hand. That is very deceptive.
Old Nov 16, 2009, 06:03 PM
Evolving Member

I understand where you are comming from and it def. is a crappy situation but imagine how i feel right now. You and your buddies come on here bashing me when YOU know that this is not his account and accuse me of being a shady person. I had nothing to do with this except for letting a buddy use my account. I will continue to try and help you out but i think the best thing to do now is take legal action against dave who is a member on this forum and is still refusing to pay to get the title released. I will find his username for you shortly and you can look him up on the sex offenders website and get all of his info just like we did. He told us last night he has no money and can't pay it and you need to or hieu needs to which is ridiculous. I have no problem helping you out with this whole thing but if you or your friends continue to post negative **** about me i'll stop. Let me know if i can do anything else for you.
Old Nov 16, 2009, 06:32 PM

I understand where you are comming from and it def. is a crappy situation but imagine how i feel right now. You and your buddies come on here bashing me when YOU know that this is not his account and accuse me of being a shady person. I had nothing to do with this except for letting a buddy use my account. I will continue to try and help you out but i think the best thing to do now is take legal action against dave who is a member on this forum and is still refusing to pay to get the title released. I will find his username for you shortly and you can look him up on the sex offenders website and get all of his info just like we did. He told us last night he has no money and can't pay it and you need to or hieu needs to which is ridiculous. I have no problem helping you out with this whole thing but if you or your friends continue to post negative **** about me i'll stop. Let me know if i can do anything else for you.
1. i have no idea who you really are. you could be hieu and just be lying about it for all i know.
2.everything about this deal has been shady as ****.
3.if you are not hieu like you say you are you are responsible because you posted it up for sale. So YES you are going to catch the crap.
4. If he had told the truth about the title in the first place none of this would be going on. you vouched for your friend...he screwed up...its coming back on you.
5. i just got a messg saying that hieu ripped a guy off on a toyota supra.
its not looking good for hieu.
stop saying i am bashing you because i have been super cool and patient about the whole thing. I know your prob upset because its (making you look bad) too bad you posted it and i went threw you. my advice is between you hieu and david come up with 1g and get the title. The guy that pm'd me said he would get me this guy that hieu ripped on the supra name and number. and if he did in fact rip him off. then its not looking good for hieu.
Old Nov 16, 2009, 07:00 PM

my two cents since I have done business with ww04 and my friend bought a car off heiu.. WW04 seems like a straight up guy.. he came to my house with heiu to drop and everything check out motor was mint... However the two seem inter-related and heiu seems to be using other peoples accounts all day to sell his stuff.. When my friend went to purchase the car off another forum member it ended up being heius car... He sold me a timing belt while i was there, for $80 a $20 dollar belt but it was sunday and i need it.. Asked him 20 times if it was the right one.. swore up and down and it ended up being the wrong one... Still waiting for my refund and my friend is still waiting for his transfer case bolts... been waiting for months...

Quick Reply: 2003 Evolution 8 Rolling Chassis Perfect for drag project