Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: Evo IX (Apex Silver, Wicked White, Tarmac Black, or Graphite Gray) <50K Miles

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2010, 10:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTB: Evo IX (Apex Silver, Wicked White, Tarmac Black, or Graphite Gray) <50K Miles

Hello all,

As the title states...I am looking for an Evo IX. I prefer Apex Silver but my Second (Wicked White), Third (Tarmac Black), Fourth (Graphite Gray), and Fifth (Rally Red) colors will be considered IN THAT ORDER. I would like to find one with less than 50,000 miles on it. Also SSS or SE package is a plus. I am looking to spend around $18,000 to $20,000. If you have something that fits the description and we can come to terms, I don't mind going just about anywhere to pick it up. I live in KS and am away for work until the 7th of June. So, the first chance I will have to come check out and/or pick up the car will be June 8th. Mod's don't matter but, I don't want something that has been driven like it was stolen. Appearance is big for me also, If there are any cosmetic issues like - Scratches/ Dents, etc... Please let me know up front and if you could send me pics that would be great. Please feel free to contact me if you have a IX for sale. I am open to just about anything but I do have certain things that I am looking for.

I want to find another Evo IX ASAP.... So, if you are selling one and need someone who has cash in hand to take it off your hands quickly, feel free to contact me and let me know what you have...

Thanks,

Jeff

Email pics/details to: Jeff.Lopez@MuLoMS.Com
Old Jun 1, 2010, 08:40 PM
Evolving Member

Bump
Old Jun 2, 2010, 12:10 AM

you know you should just spring for my TB SE even tho its a little above your price range
Old Jun 2, 2010, 08:38 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Wicked MR
you know you should just spring for my TB SE even tho its a little above your price range
Yeah, you have a sick car and it's worth every bit of what you are asking. (I use to have a sick 500WHP TB SE with 20K miles on it, FLAWLESS) Love the Recarros, and the BBS's but, not worth it to me to spend that much extra on a IX right now. Thanks though, let me know if you reconsider the price and need it gone though....I have cash in hand