Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

05 silver evo 16500

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2011, 07:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MyEvo8Urs
I think you have been boycotted for your **** poor attitude from your last posting regarding this car, and the fact that your asking way to much... but again, i have asked for the vin to run a car fax, if the history isn't too bad maybe we can negotiate.
I would not sell you the car even if you were serious, because if I seen you in my driveway we would be fighting. So there is no reason for you to post here anymore because I will not sell you the car.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 07:50 PM
Evolving Member

I destroyed your last thread? Buddy you self destructed your own thread. I am serious about purchasing a car, but you are way over priced for this car, I only offered you 8k just to get you going because of your attitude from the get go, so whats the vin, and if its has a decent history, I will make a reasonable offer. but 16k for a salvage title car is way too much, what kind of damage did the car have to be issued a salvage title..
Old Jan 27, 2011, 08:00 PM
Evolved Member

The passenger side was side swiped. All four panels were replaced/fixed. The dent in the car is from a wind storm that blew a truck bed cap into the car.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 08:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MyEvo8Urs
I destroyed your last thread? Buddy you self destructed your own thread. I am serious about purchasing a car, but you are way over priced for this car, I only offered you 8k just to get you going because of your attitude from the get go, so whats the vin, and if its has a decent history, I will make a reasonable offer. but 16k for a salvage title car is way too much, what kind of damage did the car have to be issued a salvage title..
What were you thinking on offering , I have several offers on this car let's see how far off you are
Old Jan 27, 2011, 08:57 PM
Evolved Member

I could see my friend offering you in the 12-13k range. First off its a salvadge title which destroys resale value, next it STILL has damage that needs repaired and we all know bodywork isnt cheap.

Hes looking at a PERFECT condition 05 STI with 65k miles for 16k. If you would be willing in the 12k range knowing the salvadge title and damage, I think thats fair. shoot me a PM
Old Jan 27, 2011, 09:16 PM
Evolved Member

I have solid offers right now for a bit more than that.....

Last edited by superflyevo; Jan 27, 2011 at 10:03 PM.
Old Jan 29, 2011, 02:36 PM
Evolved Member

gone!!! thanks for all your help, dont worry i will do my best to help you the same way you helped me lol!!!

Last edited by superflyevo; Jan 29, 2011 at 02:57 PM.