Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Fs: Gg evo 9 se 23k miles!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2011, 12:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this car was a show car before, but never been raced or anything. but all my oem parts have been put back to stock. i would let a serious buyer know that i did use it for show and stuff, obviously i had a partout of my car a few months back with pictures of my thread im not tryin to hide anything, and if i was i would of deleted all those threads i post up of my car from before. there no need to come in here to bashed on my thread. if you people aren't interested move along, no need for any negative feedback and if you would like to know the behinds of my car before then ask.

Last edited by sick evo 9; Apr 11, 2011 at 12:11 PM.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 10:01 PM
Evolving Member

I would never buy demod, but you never know you might luck out and sell it.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 10:46 PM
Evolved Member

It might not have been raced, but its definitely been sprayed, according to the mag article it was in...

Old Apr 12, 2011, 11:47 PM
Evolving Member

yup according to the magazine it was sprayed for tuning and sponsors that wanted me to do that to test things out. like i said before if your not interested then move along it just stupid how you people don't understand that. ill take this car to a Mitsubishi dealership for them to check this car out before anyone buys it at my own expensive to show people that there is nothing wrong with this car.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 09:25 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sick evo 9
yup according to the magazine it was sprayed for tuning and sponsors that wanted me to do that to test things out. like i said before if your not interested then move along it just stupid how you people don't understand that. ill take this car to a Mitsubishi dealership for them to check this car out before anyone buys it at my own expensive to show people that there is nothing wrong with this car.
Bump for you man clean car. people just like to hate on here.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 10:28 AM
Evolving Member

the hating on here is getting pretty bad lately... there are so many evo's that are put back to stock out there this one was obviously well taken care of!!! Just sucks to see people in the community trying to blow this guys for sale thread up and make false accusations about the car when they dont even know the owner or the history of the car! The guys is obviously being straight up about the car and not denying anything and is willing to get the car checked out for you! come on now guys this forum is better then that!!! This is getting worse then the 350z forum pretty sad
Old Apr 14, 2011, 11:16 AM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by evoforlife
the hating on here is getting pretty bad lately... there are so many evo's that are put back to stock out there this one was obviously well taken care of!!! Just sucks to see people in the community trying to blow this guys for sale thread up and make false accusations about the car when they dont even know the owner or the history of the car! The guys is obviously being straight up about the car and not denying anything and is willing to get the car checked out for you! come on now guys this forum is better then that!!! This is getting worse then the 350z forum pretty sad
I guess you were not following the initial thread by the OP. it is "bone stock" with pics of obvious "put back to stock." then when old pics with obvious mods showed up it was a total failure. it is not hating on the OP but the OP's initial intention of passing off this FS as a purist "bone stock" evo which is misleading and false advertising to the unsuspecting buyer.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 11:51 AM
Evolving Member

okay, yeah that was my mistake where i put "bone stock". not like i said before im not trying hide anything. im being honest as possible maybe by me putting or saying it was bone stock i put it out the wrong way. i meant by bone stock meaning everything to the car is stock as in oem parts on the car right now. the car was modded before you are right, i am not trying to hide that either. if i was, all thread that has a pic of my car i would of took down but i haven't. this thread is pretty much useless as of now, when people read this im sure people going to think im some sort of bull****ter but its cool ill take my business somewhere else. it just shows that my 3 to 4 years on this forum posting,selling,buying has been nothing but positive for everyone and when i try to sell my car i get this?

Last edited by sick evo 9; Apr 14, 2011 at 11:54 AM.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 11:53 AM
Evolving Member

everyone thats writing a positive feedback for me much appreciated!!!
Old Apr 14, 2011, 12:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shot if i lived in cali I prob would still buy or check out your car.. everything meets the criteria in my book.... Plus i might of tried buy a couple goodies from you if you still have some lying around...
Old Apr 16, 2011, 10:07 AM
Evolving Member

lol good catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 8, 2011, 03:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Is this still available? Please pm lowest price, clean title, any damage etc? Thanks