Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS/FT: 2006 EVO IX GSR [NJ] ~69k

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2011, 08:39 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
FS/FT: 2006 EVO IX GSR [NJ] ~69k

Name: Mike C
Price 15K OBO
**i owe 15k so i will not move that much** KBB for rough trade is still 17k for mileage etc. so I won't budge much. please don't ask if it's lower than even 10% of asking price.
VIN: JA3AH86C56U037655

Pictures as well as a video displaying the car will be available after it has completed the necessary maintenance and out of the body shop for the forementioned issues. If it doesn't sell here it will be traded-in at the end of the month*****

Description: This car has been a saint versus what I have experienced with past vehicles but due to a recent job layoff. I got hit over the head and now need to lower my payments until I find something new but with college it's not a big deal and hope to get another evo IX in the future.

60k Maintenance is done including timing belt etc - done by Mike Ko
always 3-3.5k oil change

330 awhp 333 tourque (pump gas, 23psi - i have the dyno chart)
Leather interior
Sun / moon roof
Pioneer AVIC D2 Nav system (mp3, cd, wav)
Pioneer amp
Alpine type-r speakers
Exile 12" sub (for sale bo)
Viper alarm system
Greddy Profec B spec II electronic boost controller
2 boost maps - 18psi, 23psi (Dyno tuned by TurboTrix in Sept 07)
Walboro 255 fuel pump
Full 3" Turbo XS turbo back exhaust w/test pipe
HKS SSQV BOV (re-circulated for idle)
HKS Intake
HKS Turbo Timer
Tein HTech springs - will be changed out for MR Bilsteins with 15k~ before sale

JDM Tail lights
HID Head lights
ARC Titanium shift knob
CF Side Spats
s2000 antenna
TB vortex generator
ACT HD clutch
ACT Streetlite flywheel

Prosport boost gauge but not working at this time.

the only thing will need is ball joints and from mike ko as well as vendors on evom cost is 160shipped

**MUST Read**

There will be 3 accidents on the car fax. 2 accidents while in my possession and can produce photos.
1 was a hit and run which caused damage to the driver fender, scratch on the headlight and caused a huge mess on the front bumper but NO FRAME DAMAGE.

2 was a parking lot slow impact. parking lot was full of ice and chinese guy couldn't see or drive and tried to stop while pulling out his parking spot and hit me on the pass. fender which caused a slight dent.

I will provide pictures and police reports for both incidents. The only reason the second incident was claimed was due to the fact they tried to say I caused it and was clearly his fault so I called the COPs. I think anyone else would have said f*ck it since the damage was extremely minimal.

the other accident i do not have details on but have had no issues driving the car or anything like that since owning the vehicle.

GREAT NEWS
- I can provide pictures of the car when it comes out of the shop. it is currently being fixed for items listed above.
- I will have the car in near GREAT Condition. Will get that fixed above, adding on MR Bilsteins with 15k, getting the car detailed and hopefully find a decent OEM IX Tire Rim setup for everything to be ready to just drive off and be happy with an awesome deal.
- I am not a douche bag that has anything to hide. as seen from all the information provided. Please ask if you have any questions.

Pictures:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/307674...subishi-lancer

Recent:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...a/photo6-2.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...a/photo5-2.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...a/photo7-2.jpg

Incident 1: fixed
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...la/photo21.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...la/photo20.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...la/photo19.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...la/photo18.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...la/photo17.jpg

Incident 2: is being fixed this week or next. got the check from the insurer
can be viewed in the video small dent on pass side

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwilC-R2fIo
Old Apr 22, 2011, 08:40 AM
Evolving Member

Additional information:

I need it gone and has the 3 accidents but I've been looking at possible purchases in downgrading to an viii or even another ix and at the price i'm asking I see some major flaws in them.

new tires 650 FireStone Indy 500 GREAT reviews and has done very well in rain and dry
mr bilsteins 550
robi spec springs 140 NEW normally 200
tranny and rear fluids changed will be <100
install and above fluid changes 150
oil changed <300mi
60k done recently ~1.4k
deductible for new damages 500 [not your fault but it's CLEAN]
+ all the before mentioned

flaws
scratch on driver side seat
scratches on shifter console
scratches on armrest near the ashtray
some minor door dings ~203
rock chips on hood not crazy
5th gear grind - has been the same way since i purchased it.
Old Apr 22, 2011, 08:43 AM
Evolving Member

I am in no rush. I am actually getting a new job. I originally posted it because I was pending a lay off but I have found a car I am interested in....an evo viii. ha gotta love evos!!!

The price is low because I am realistic and rather have my loan just paid off and buy my new evo.

The title will be overnight from my bank Navy Federal and will be either mailed to you or meet you half way.

I prefer local sales so the buyer can test drive and be happy and see it's in good shape and nothing funky here.

The MR Bilsteins and Robispec springs have not been installed and just waiting.

I prefer not to increase my downtime.
Old Apr 22, 2011, 09:20 AM
Evolving Member

I would like to add. I will not do any other transaction besides in person sale or paypal.

I prefer local sale since I can verify your happy, no tricks, no gimmicks, no nonsense.

I have dealt with ****bricks before so as a seller or buyer I prefer to deal with people in person.
Old Apr 22, 2011, 11:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just wanted to ask (since in your title it says FT) if you would be intrested in a trade for my car plus cash? My car is in the process of being put up for sale and until it's sold I am open to trades also. If you are interested, take a look at my thread (link is in my sig) and let me know. Then I'll finish looking through your thread because it's pretty long lol. Feel free to PM me any questions you may have. I know we are a bit far from each other, but maybe it can work..
Old Apr 22, 2011, 07:47 PM
Evolving Member

I have my eyes set on a particular car already. Open to trades if it is comparable to the car I'm looking at but unlikely. Thanks for looking but all about evos. Hope you find someone looking for your RSX looks clean.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 11:20 AM
Evolving Member

a lot of interest.

i can get the transmission fluid, diff fluid, and suspension done but it will take more time and will be 15kfirm non-negotiable and fender fixed which should be going in on monday unless i find a buyer otherwise that wants to reduce down-time or purchase quickly. the insurance company was informed I was trying to sell the car a.s.a.p so i'll work it out with them if anything. eta 1-1 1/2 weeks to get this done

the car will be 14,750 + MR suspension etc w/check to fix the fender if you want to reduce the downtime and make it a faster sale

otherwise it's 14,750 + MR suspension etc minus check if I can it cashed and you want to just do it that way.

somewhat flexible, very reasonable.

i will also state first come, first serve. the reason why i posted it on here is to get it sold. I was dealing with a buyer and nothing came to fruitation so not willing to wait.

as mentioned in previous post but important.

there is a loan on the car and this is the information I have and what I will do on my end.

I will make payment at my bank the following day and pay for overnight or fastest shipping to retrieve the title.

I will meet or drop off depending on location or ship it with tracking from UPS on my dime if you are further away as overnight.

I stand behind my car and my word so I am willing to back it up with a guarantee that if you purchase my vehicle and it's not as I stated or something I was negligent to state then I will be willing to pay as much as possible to fix/resolve the issue. I would be willing to buy it back with the amount you purchased it.

This however does not include your inability to drive, your desire to race or break it in any way shape or form. I don't need you driving it, launching it, blahblah and try to blame it on me.

This is why I prefer local sale. You can test drive it, look at it, leave feedback on here negative or positive. Either way it makes me feel better that you can look at what your buying straight up without any misconceptions of the vehicle.

If this can be said from any other seller. +1 for those who are confident about their car as well!!!!!

Last edited by NJ_evoIXgsr; Apr 23, 2011 at 11:26 AM.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 11:32 AM
Evolving Member

I can vouch for this car. Its in great condition.

Its a shame that my friend was unable to purchase it. (to be honest I haven't been keeping up to date with his situation). Its such a good deal. If I had the money myself I'd pick it up. Free bump for you.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 11:37 AM
Evolving Member

hey limp noodle is you jayro? i've seen your post prior.

you seemed like a cool dude and filipino so definitely hit me up sometime and chill or whatever. i'm sure since you know some of my people i'll see you around sometime.

thanks. he said he went for a loan but that was over last weekend and no word during the week. I really want to pick up another car before someone else takes it. [another evo]

Last edited by NJ_evoIXgsr; Apr 23, 2011 at 11:41 AM.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 12:55 PM
Evolving Member

sale pending....
Old Apr 23, 2011, 12:57 PM

Consider it sold Mike, Just waiting on you.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 01:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by NJ_evoIXgsr
hey limp noodle is you jayro? i've seen your post prior.

you seemed like a cool dude and filipino so definitely hit me up sometime and chill or whatever. i'm sure since you know some of my people i'll see you around sometime.

thanks. he said he went for a loan but that was over last weekend and no word during the week. I really want to pick up another car before someone else takes it. [another evo]
Yea I'm Jayro's boy. My name is Larry.

Thanks for the words man. You're a very cool person yourself. Once school is over it'll free up my schedule since I work full time and go to school full time.
Old Apr 25, 2011, 02:01 PM
Evolving Member

There is 3 offers on the table with various prices all in the same area of what I'm looking for. If you go anywhere below 14700 then I respectfully decline. My price is fair and if you can find me an evo IX in the same condition besides the bulljob fender bender and a hit and run (while car was parked) then you should ****** that car A.S.A.P.
Old Apr 25, 2011, 08:58 PM
Evolving Member

Wish you knew the details of the first accident... is the title clean?
Old Apr 26, 2011, 04:24 PM
Evolving Member

/Mods please close the thread. vehicle has been sold\\

Thank you to all those interested. The vehicle has been sold and with it's new owner. long live evo. Time to get my evo!!!