Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2008 EVO X GSR Orlando, FL

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2011, 07:51 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I do not have the stock rims or airbox. I am working on getting the stock airbox though but as it stands now wont be included. The main reason behind my price drop as of late was the lack of stock replacement parts. These all can be had online through the forums rather easily based upon availability.

I'll try to get a picture of the Seibon rear diffuser up close, which is pictured, but the stock rear diffuser is just waiting to be placed on the vehicle.

There is no bolster wear on the interior. It does have carpeted stock floor mats all throughout. I just detailed the car completely and the interior is superb minus the drivers side floor mat that has the heel wear.

I raised the car a half inch mainly due to clearance issues. There are about 10 speed bumps in my neighborhood before I get to my house and it is just so much easier now. The car was too slammed I believe so messing around with the height and settings it seems fine now and I am happy.

Tomorrow I have a buyer who is flying in to look at the car (waiting on the exact time from him) and has said he is willing to buy it then and there. So if he is serious and is willing to meet my asking price, then I see him driving away with the car.

I'll keep this updated

Originally Posted by EVO Nathan
Car looks good. I am in the middle of doing a PPI on my NSX. If that goes through, then I should have my car sold in the next week or so. After that, I will be able to speak to you about yoru vehicle. But, my sale has to go through first.

At least we are at the PPI stage though. So, I know my buyer is serious.

Couple of questions though...do you have the stock rims and airbox? Can you take a picture of the gouge on the seibon rear diffuser? Or did you already put the stock on back on. I cant tell from the pictures. But whichever one is on the car doesnt look like there is a gouge on it.

Any bolster wear on the seats? Do you have carpet floor mats or all season ones? And just out of curiousity, why did you raise the car back up a half inch? Was it just too low for daily driving clearance, or do the FA coils ride too harsh that low?

Thanks, and hopefully I will be calling you soon.
Nathan
Old Jun 18, 2011, 03:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thanks for the interest, car has been sold!