Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB 05-06 EVO in Midwest!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2011, 07:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking WTB 05-06 EVO in Midwest!

I am in the market for a 2005-2006 evo GSR, SE, MR (I prefer the 5 speed over the 6 but the 6 is not a deal breaker). Car needs to be very close to 40,000 miles or less and in the midwest area, the closer to Chicago the better (I will consider a car slightly out of the midwest if it is immaculate). I have my heart set on no specific color however WW is a plus. I am not looking for a car that needs money invested into it to make it right. I have already made one 5 hour trip (oneway) to a buy a members car on this forum with a cashiers check in hand and the car was not up to my standards so I turned it down. A modded car is a plus however I am not looking for a 600hp track car, driveability is a factor. The car must have a clear title, no salavge, rebuilt, theft, ect ect. I have already been pre-approved for a loan so if I find the right car I should be able to close the deal within 7-10 days. I prefer to spend 19-21k on the car. I can go slightly higher if the car is a perfect 10 out of 10 in my eyes. I am picky, I will not deal with things that were done half-*** by your uncle Jethro. Feel free to post up what you have here or shoot me a PM. I am not a tire kicker, I am just looking for a good car at a good price. I know I haven't been on the forum long but I know a handful of people here that can speak on behalf. I look forward to seeing what is out there.

Michael
Old Jul 14, 2011, 05:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good luck with your search, budday. We'll find something.
Old Jul 15, 2011, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by LOL WUT
I am in the market for a 2005-2006 evo GSR, SE, MR (I prefer the 5 speed over the 6 but the 6 is not a deal breaker). Car needs to be very close to 40,000 miles or less and in the midwest area, the closer to Chicago the better (I will consider a car slightly out of the midwest if it is immaculate). I have my heart set on no specific color however WW is a plus. I am not looking for a car that needs money invested into it to make it right. I have already made one 5 hour trip (oneway) to a buy a members car on this forum with a cashiers check in hand and the car was not up to my standards so I turned it down. A modded car is a plus however I am not looking for a 600hp track car, driveability is a factor. The car must have a clear title, no salavge, rebuilt, theft, ect ect. I have already been pre-approved for a loan so if I find the right car I should be able to close the deal within 7-10 days. I prefer to spend 19-21k on the car. I can go slightly higher if the car is a perfect 10 out of 10 in my eyes. I am picky, I will not deal with things that were done half-*** by your uncle Jethro. Feel free to post up what you have here or shoot me a PM. I am not a tire kicker, I am just looking for a good car at a good price. I know I haven't been on the forum long but I know a handful of people here that can speak on behalf. I look forward to seeing what is out there.

Michael

I have a 05 Black GSR that is pretty much an MR with the add ons. 49k.miles The car is NOT perfect and it is reflected in the price. ( 18.5-20 k ) since we are so close to eachother why dont you check the car out? Im in the west suburbs and we can meet up whenever.

heres my F/S and feeler thread...... check it out and let me know.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...es-50k-mi.html

Last edited by dgrumpys; Jul 15, 2011 at 09:39 AM.
Old Jul 15, 2011, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by dgrumpys
I have a 05 Black GSR that is pretty much an MR with the add ons. 49k.miles The car is NOT perfect and it is reflected in the price. ( 18.5-20 k ) since we are so close to eachother why dont you check the car out? Im in the west suburbs and we can meet up whenever.

heres my F/S and feeler thread...... check it out and let me know.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...es-50k-mi.html
Thank you for the heads up, I am not currently looking for anything that needs some fixing up. If things change though I will certainly let you know. Thanks again!
Old Jul 18, 2011, 08:00 AM

Bump. Budget increased to $22,500.
Old Jul 19, 2011, 08:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
here is my car for sale, I no longer have the front bumper or the carbon fiber hood. I went back to the stock appearance in Dec 09. The photos in the ad are from October 08. Car still runs great, i'm located just outside Kansas City.
http://www.modifiedcartrader.com/L/1...enworth-Kansas