Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2006 Wicked White Evo IX 27800+ miles. Perfectly modded for the street. Chicago Area

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2012, 04:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Wicked White Evo IX 27800+ miles. Perfectly modded for the street. Chicago Area

car is sold to squeaks

I truly pains me to say this, as I just finished this car after an entire year. However, due to my financial situation, I am in the perfect position to get my 2nd dream car and allow my wife to quit her job to stay home with the kids. So it's time. If I do not find interest for the car as is, I will be parting out all the performance parts, returning it to stock, and selling it that way. 99% of you would end up modding it anyways, so I don't need any comments about the price being too high because it was modded. This thing is low mileage and was never abused. I was very particular in my part selection as well as my installs and this is an easy 400+whp very reliable street car. If you're concerned about drag, this should touch 11's no problem. If you are concerned about autox, the ultimate ratio tranny should make you happy. Anyways, onto the good stuff. Everything has LESS than 500 miles on it unless otherwise new (20+ miles on it) except the exhaust. I just finished putting this car together. I was very detail oriented. I deleted the ACD to lighten the car and make one less thing to worry about. When I did this, I swapped in the front portion of a EVO 8 gauge cluster to delete the useless lights. In order to keep the mileage legit, I used the back of the original gauge cluster, and carefully unsoldiered and removed the three green led's from the circuit board. An OEM blank plate was also installed in place of the useless ACD button. The catch can is mounted for perfect viewing and the boost gauge sensor is mounted to allow the least amount of vibration. I paid alot of attention to the small details. You can tell how meticulous I was with the engine bay. I removed the trunk interior to make room for the RS trunk bar and strut tower bar. I have the spare tire, but no jack. The set of 4 Volk wheels are MINT. The center caps are mint! I even have THREE spare volk wheels, yes THREE! So you are getting 7 wheels! One of them is new in the box. I figured one would need some insurance from discontinued wheels. Call me paranoid, but 7 Volks isn't cheap. Also, I would not recommend the lightweight battery for cold starting but it does fine in the summer. I'd keep a jumper pack on hand. This car needs two things: an alignment and a tune. The reason it needs an alignment is that it has brand new swift springs installed and I'm sure you'd want them to settle before getting an alignment. The clutch is also brand new, so I would not tune the car until it has it's 500 mile break-in period completed. I do already have a prepaid tune set up with Kunal (Kunizzeeee Dial-In) that I am sure we can transfer. I can tell you from the first 20 miles of driving, that this thing feels great and shifts like butter. Shep is nothing but a wizard, but anyways, onto the mod list:

FP HTA Green Turbo ported turbine housing with 84mm compressor cover & filtered feed line(Less than 500 miles)
Full-Race Pro-Stock Header Titanium Ceramic Coated (Less than 25 miles)
Works Cast 02 Housing Jet-Hot Coated (Less than 500 miles)
Works 3" Downpipe coated (Less than 3000 miles)
Works 3" Resonated Test Pipe (Less than 3000 miles)
Works 3" Exhale Catback Exhaust (Less than 3000 miles)
Kartboy Exhaust Bushings (Places the exhaust perfectly under the bumper)(less than 500 miles)
ETS Stainless LICP and Short Route Stainless UICP (Coated Flat Black)(Less than 500 miles)
ETS Stainless Intake w/Perrin Filter (less than 500 miles)
ETS 3" Intercooler Anodized in Black (less than 25 miles)
Buschur Ported Intake Manifold & 65mm Throttle Body (less than 500 miles)
APS Twin Vent BOV (just cleaned and rebuilt (less than 3000 miles)
FP4R Cams (Less than 500 miles)
ETS Small Battery Kit (life unknown)
Hallman Pro RX Boost Controller (Less than 500 miles)
FIC 1050cc Injectors (Less than 500 miles)
Walbro 340SS Fuel Pump (Less than 500 miles)
Boomba Catch Can (Less than 25 miles)
Torque Solutions 4 piece Drivers/Passenger Engine Mounts & Front/Rear Roll Stops(Less than 25 miles)
Shep Trans Street Strip Ultimate Ratio Rebuild (Evo 8 3rd & 4th) (Less than 25 miles)
Shep Stage 2 Non-ACD Transfer Case w/Quaiffe Differential (ACD is deleted)(Less than 25 miles)
ACT HDSS Clutch (less than 25 miles)
ACT Streetlite Flywheel (less than 25 miles)
STM Clutch Fork Stop (less than 25 miles)
Works Shifter Bushings, Shifter Base Bushings, Short Shifter & Grab Shift Knob (Less than 25 miles)
Works Stainless Braided Clutch Cable (less than 500 miles)
Torque Solution Driveshaft Bushings (less than 25 miles)
Energy Suspension Mustache Bar and Rear Differential Bushings (25 miles)
Swift Sport Springs mated to stock struts (less than 25 miles, struts are original)
Front and Rear Authentic Mitsubishi Aluminum Strut Tower Bars. This was a factory option instead of the steel strut tower bar. (less than 25 miles)
RS Trunk Bar (Less than 25 miles)
Defi Red Racer Boost and Oil Pressure Gauges in ATI Gauge Pods (less than 25 miles)
Kenwood Head Unit (less than 500 miles)
Volk LE37T 17x8.5 +30 Gunmetal/Polished Lip MINT with Falken Tires (Less than 500 miles on tires, life of rims unknown but Beautiful. You will not find a better set) (I even have 3 spare Volk wheels, one of which is new)
Rally Armor Mud Flaps (Less than 3000 miles)

This is not for someone who is looking for a comfortable vacation ride. With the bushings and mounts etc, there is of course a little extra pronounced noise in the cabin. This car was built to handle and be a blast to drive.

The exhaust is super quiet, I will post a link to the video. It does not draw any unwanted attention, and you rarely find 3" straight through exhausts this quiet.

Price at the moment is 27k FIRM. If the wheels aren't wanted, I can find a set of stock IX wheels and drop the price $2000 which brings it to 25k.

I do have a lien on the car, however, it is with the local credit union, and all that needs to be done, is cash brought to the credit union and they will hand over the title, so there is no issue. If you decide you want the car, we drive to the credit union and pick up the title.

I apologize for the photos as I have not washed it yet, but the body has NO dings ANYWHERE! It has it's tiny scratches around the bottom of the car where your foot may hit it when you get in, and of course the front bumper, but this car is otherwise beautiful.

The interior is in EXCELLENT condition. The only noticeable flaw is in the drivers seat which is in the photos below. But it is very small.

Last edited by I4UnderPressure; Nov 17, 2012 at 08:16 AM.
Old Feb 4, 2012, 04:37 PM
Evolving Member

tothetop

Last edited by I4UnderPressure; Jun 22, 2012 at 03:41 AM.
Old Feb 4, 2012, 08:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fantastic evo!! Perfict in my opinion
Old Feb 5, 2012, 06:07 AM

Amazing machine I want a White or Blue 9 so bad problem is by the time I sell my Evo X this will be gone and I won't be able to find a 9 that is this clean for a few months.
Old Feb 5, 2012, 09:41 AM
Evolved Member

Bump for a car I've seen in person. Excellent owner, the next guy will be lucky to have such a great example of an Evo.
Old Feb 5, 2012, 12:26 PM
Evolved Member

Part it out, the parts on this thing will go quickly!
Old Feb 5, 2012, 01:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
very nice car!
Old Feb 5, 2012, 01:24 PM
Evolved Member

What happened to your ACD button? It's a very clean car.
Old Feb 5, 2012, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by AJsGenerX
What happened to your ACD button? It's a very clean car.
Originally Posted by OP
Shep Stage 2 Non-ACD Transfer Case w/Quaiffe Differential (ACD is deleted)(Less than 25 miles)
Old Feb 6, 2012, 01:22 PM
Evolved Member

if you part out, i am interested in the boost gauge
Old Feb 7, 2012, 04:06 AM
Evolving Member

If the car doesn't sell by the end of February, it will be parted out.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 08:07 AM
Evolved Member

Ok thanks. Keep me posted please
Old Feb 7, 2012, 09:06 PM

Hey car is so clean glad you took car of it, good luck on the sale.
Old Feb 9, 2012, 09:25 PM

very nice machine. Best of luck to you!
Old Feb 15, 2012, 06:02 PM
Evolving Member

tothetop, quite a few serious interests, but money talks.

Quick Reply: 2006 Wicked White Evo IX 27800+ miles. Perfectly modded for the street. Chicago Area