Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Sold

**WTB: 04'-06' WW Evo RS, stock or as close as possible, prefer 06'!!**

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2013, 07:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
**I've been looking diligently & I've realized I will probably not get lucky & find one close to stock with 50k miles. Most of the ones I've found either have a couple bolt ons or are fully built & have close to 100k miles. I will stretch my mileage requirement to under 100k miles. I will NOT buy a car with over 100k miles unless it is a ridiculous deal. I will consider cars with built motors, etc, as long as the owner has all the paperwork to go along with the build.**
Old May 6, 2013, 05:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 06MREvo
**I've been looking diligently & I've realized I will probably not get lucky & find one close to stock with 50k miles. Most of the ones I've found either have a couple bolt ons or are fully built & have close to 100k miles. I will stretch my mileage requirement to under 100k miles. I will NOT buy a car with over 100k miles unless it is a ridiculous deal. I will consider cars with built motors, etc, as long as the owner has all the paperwork to go along with the build.**
Good luck with your search!

I have put so much money into mine that I couldn't see parting with it for a few years. It is to bad too.....06 IX RS WW w/BR 2.3, BR head, and FP green BB as well as tons of other mods basically brand new with 20k on the odometer...
Old May 6, 2013, 07:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by michaelrc51

I have put so much money into mine that I couldn't see parting with it for a few years. It is to bad too.....06 IX RS WW w/BR 2.3, BR head, and FP green BB as well as tons of other mods basically brand new with 20k on the odometer...
Only 20k miles is awesome...I was looking through old RS FS threads a month ago & came across the thread where you got your car, from Cali...you got lucky!
Old May 7, 2013, 03:45 AM
Evolved Member

Quote:

Only 20k miles is awesome...I was looking through old RS FS threads a month ago & came across the thread where you got your car, from Cali...you got lucky!
Don't know if you would say that if you knew the whole story after it got here and how much $$$$$ I have spent.
Put it this way..... In the six months it has been in my possession I have driven it 38 miles.....

Posted from Evolutionm.net App for Android
Old May 7, 2013, 05:22 AM
Evolved Member

Don't know if you would say that if you knew the whole story after it got here and how much $$$$$ I have spent.
Put it this way..... In the six months it has been in my possession I have driven it 38 miles.....

Ouch, unlucky...wanna sell her??
Old May 7, 2013, 01:21 PM
Evolved Member

Ouch, unlucky...wanna sell her??
LOL, can't say I didn't think about it when I saw your thread.

BUT......it would take a lot of $$$$ to make that happen....I bought it for $25k and well now I am over $35k with shipping, taxes, and fixing it. Some of that has been additions but most were due to the damage to the valve train. Should have word on it by the end of the week, hopefully all will be good.

Cash talks.....but I can tell you it would have to be over $30k for me to think about it.

Love Toxic Fab stuff too

Shoot me a PM if you want to talk about it

Last edited by michaelrc51; May 7, 2013 at 01:42 PM.
Old May 7, 2013, 06:54 PM
Evolved Member

BUT......it would take a lot of $$$$ to make that happen....I bought it for $25k and well now I am over $35k with shipping, taxes, and fixing it. Some of that has been additions but most were due to the damage to the valve train. Should have word on it by the end of the week, hopefully all will be good.

Cash talks.....but I can tell you it would have to be over $30k for me to think about it.

Love Toxic Fab stuff too

$30k...lol...more than what it was new!
Old May 7, 2013, 07:45 PM
Evolved Member

Quote:

Love Toxic Fab stuff too

$30k...lol...more than what it was new!
Lol.... Yep.

Good luck with your search.

Old May 29, 2013, 09:09 AM
Evolved Member

Got one!