Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: Low miles and Mint Wicked White Evo IX

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2013, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTB: Low miles and Mint Wicked White Evo IX

Hello EvoM! Like the title says, I'm finally in the Market for my second Evo and this time around I'd like to find a mint Wicked White Evo IX. I'm going to be patient this time and hold out for the perfect Evo and I'm now posting a WTB nationally, not just on my local Evo forum. I'll cut to the chase, here's what I'm looking for:

Mileage to be around 45k or less, really wanting to stay under that mark, since I have to draw the line somewhere. Clean title and history.
Authentic JDM rear bumper and authentic Evo VII tail lights are a huge plus for me! So are other tasteful cosmetic mods. Performance wise I'm open to pretty much anything as long as its daily driveable (during the summer) and well documented with the build and tune if applicable. Above all I want a clean, tasteful car, not a drag car or slammed show car.

I know I won't find 100% of everything I want in an Evo, so I'm more than welcome to hear any and all offers of cars that are out there, maybe some that aren't quite "for sale" yet. I'd really like a White IX but if all the other variables are there I'd consider other cars. I'll consider any color but black and despite the rarity, don't want an RS because it will be my daily. Thanks for looking everyone! I look forward to seeing what's out there! My budget is flexible and I'm willing to pay for a car that fits my criteria, within reason.

***email is my preferred mode of contact as it is the easiest for me so that would work the best, thanks!!***

Derek
chefskier@gmail.com

Last edited by ggcloudix; Sep 9, 2013 at 05:53 PM.
Old Sep 4, 2013, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Good luck. You going to road trip?
Old Sep 4, 2013, 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was going to offer you my WW IX RS for sale, but then saw you don't want an RS lol. Good luck with the search man!
Old Sep 4, 2013, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by evoforstevo
Good luck. You going to road trip?
Hey Stephen! Yes, if a road trip is necessary I'll take one. I went to Denver for my first Evo, and Salt Lake City for my Cobra so I am ok with traveling for a car that's worth it!
Originally Posted by Evosick2332
I was going to offer you my WW IX RS for sale, but then saw you don't want an RS lol. Good luck with the search man!
Thanks!! I'll send a PM. If the other components are all there, I may just jump on it. You can also send an email with some details to my email, I really want WW so an RS may be an option if I fall in love with the rest of the car!
Details to chefskier@gmail.com and PM sent as well!

Last edited by ggcloudix; Sep 4, 2013 at 08:30 PM.
Old Sep 9, 2013, 05:56 PM

Bump! Got some awesome offers but not too many WW IXs yet! Keep the offers coming though, if i fall in love with the rest of the car the color may not be a huge deal, as long as its not Tarmac Black. Really prefer a 5spd car as well but keep those emails coming! I'm loving seeing all these Evo's, worst I can say is no!
Old Sep 11, 2013, 10:55 PM
Evolving Member

I have one I may part with if the offer is right.
06. 52k miles. Ssl package with hid, sunroof, leather
Oem jdm rear
Oem rain guards
Oem Evo 7 tails
Muellerized ohlin dfv
White line front sway
Robi spec rear sway
Id1000 injectors
Buscher fmic
Muse uicp
Map licp
Stop tech rotors
Ferodo ds2500 pads
Stainless braided lines
Quartermaster 8leg twin disc clutch
Tomei 270 pro cams
Beehive valve springs
E85 and pump tune via tephra 7

Lots of other stuff. Not really advertising the car, but if it makes sense, anything is for sale.
Email me of interested. Chrismpugh@gmail.com

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE EMAILING ME-
let me re-phrase this......

my car is NOT "for sale"..... as in, i am not actively listing it. i do not NEED to sell it. i am in no rush to sell it. i dont want to sell it.... hell, im still debating on selling even if the offer is great!

the ONLY way i would sell the car, is if there was an offer i couldnt refuse.

for the 30 or so people that have emailed me and offered 20k-22k, please dont be upset when i say no or dont respond.
IF im going to sell my car, it will take the right offer to get the title. please stop emailing/pm'ing me if you arent willing to make it worth my time.

thanks

Last edited by luckybull; Sep 16, 2013 at 12:09 PM.
Old Sep 13, 2013, 06:37 AM
Evolving Member

Holy.....clean.....Derek you need to buy this one. RIGHT MEOW!! ****, even I'D make that trip with you to drive it back!! hahaha
Old Sep 13, 2013, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by 2004EvoVIII
Holy.....clean.....Derek you need to buy this one. RIGHT MEOW!! ****, even I'D make that trip with you to drive it back!! hahaha
Ya, I think it is! I really like it, and have been in contact with Chris. So far the car looks and sounds great, my uncle conveniently lives in Boise where the car is so he'll be going to look at it for me before I make the trip out there.
Old Sep 16, 2013, 12:08 PM
Evolving Member

my car is NOT "for sale"..... as in, i am not actively listing it. i do not NEED to sell it. i am in no rush to sell it. i dont want to sell it.... hell, im still debating on selling even if the offer is great!

for the 30 or so people that have emailed me and offered 20k-22k, please dont be upset when i say no or dont respond.
IF im going to sell my car, it will take the right offer to get the title. please stop emailing/pm'ing me if you arent willing to make it worth my time.

thanks
Old Sep 16, 2013, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by luckybull

thanks
Chris after being in contact with you over the last week I've realized that you really take care of the car, all of the pictures you sent and the walkaround video really put me at ease as a potential buyer who is ~1400 miles away. The car is exactly what I'm looking for but it seems like the attention just keeps coming in for your car. Good luck with the sale if you do decide to sell it, regardless if its to me or someone else. I never would have thought I'd have been "outbid" on my own thread but hey, whatever happens, happens.

I have never met Chris in person but I will say that he has been very honest and upfront about every aspect of the car and I would absolutely love to have it, but the car may be bought before I have the chance to have my uncle take a look at it for me. To anyone else considering this car, though I'm a little bummed so much interest may interfere in ME actually getting the chance to purchase it, Chris seems to be a straight shooting seller, so at the very least I will say that.
Old Sep 16, 2013, 05:55 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks man. You have first dibs regardless.
Old Sep 16, 2013, 06:45 PM
Evolving Member

I have seen the walk around video and a few of the pictures, as Derek so graciously shared with me... I too own a semi-clean WW Evo IX that I was given a few VERY gracious offer for recently... I understand where Chris (lucky bull) is coming from.

Whatever happens, if you can get the car Derek, that's great... I'm glad Chris was nice enough to make a reply within your WTB thread... Hope you can pull the trigger on a car that looks and appears to be everything you've been looking for.

To Chirs (luckybull), you have a BEAUTIFUL WW IX. Car looks clean and is VERY well built with some quality mods and an astounding cosmetic look. It's definitely an inspiration of what I want mine to look like when I consider it complete. Good luck whit whatever you choose to do... it sounds as if you have quite the collection of cars!
Old Sep 17, 2013, 09:12 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MCPunk79
I have seen the walk around video and a few of the pictures, as Derek so graciously shared with me... I too own a semi-clean WW Evo IX that I was given a few VERY gracious offer for recently... I understand where Chris (lucky bull) is coming from.

Whatever happens, if you can get the car Derek, that's great... I'm glad Chris was nice enough to make a reply within your WTB thread... Hope you can pull the trigger on a car that looks and appears to be everything you've been looking for.

To Chirs (luckybull), you have a BEAUTIFUL WW IX. Car looks clean and is VERY well built with some quality mods and an astounding cosmetic look. It's definitely an inspiration of what I want mine to look like when I consider it complete. Good luck whit whatever you choose to do... it sounds as if you have quite the collection of cars!

thanks man! i appreciate it!

here are a few more pics of the bish-

Old Sep 17, 2013, 09:13 AM
Evolving Member

pics are kinda dirty. car hasnt been washed in a few weeks. sorry
Old Sep 17, 2013, 02:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by luckybull
pics are kinda dirty. car hasnt been washed in a few weeks. sorry
I already offered Derek a FULL detail of the car when he picks it up... so GET IT TO MN. ASAP... so I can clean that BISH up!!! LOL!!!

Car looks clean regardless of a little dust... a real head-turner indeed!