Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

03 TB Evo VIII

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2014, 05:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 TB Evo VIII

I am the 2nd Owner, Bought it back in 2006 with 30,XXX miles. Current Odometer is 65,630 Original miles. I drive my evo twice a week to work and not even on the weekends. Miles will go up approx 30 miles a week because of work. I have never raced or launched my evo. It has been garaged since I've owned it. I have NEVER had any issues whatsoever. This is a turnkey EVO. Even the coldest day this winter, it started like a champ with no hesitations. Oil changed every 3k miles. Evo was stock when I bought it and since that time, I've only added the light mods listed below.

Title is clean and clear: Vin # JA3AH86F63U123790

HKS 272
Helix TBE
Invidia test pipe
Forge MBC
DEFI electronic Boost gauge
HKS Turbo timer
ETS 3" FMIC
10.5 Hotside with Helix O2 Housing
ACT HDSS Clutch (Only replaced just because, stock clutch was still good and probably would have been if not replaced) AMSoil Tranny fluid, Diaqueen for transfer case was changed at this time as well.

Evo was tuned by AMS back in the day by Martin, Long story short. They had forgot that I had a scheduled tune day. Chris was shipped out of state to tune and only Martin was available to tune.

Evo is lowered on Tanabe GF210's. Evo currently sits on stock wheels, tires have plenty of life left. (This was my winter setup) BTW, Car has seen 2 winters since I've owned it and none before since my evo was originally from CA.

In the spring/summer - My rims of choice are 18x9.5 +27MM Enkei NT03 wrapped with Hankook Evos. 255/35/18. Rims are MINT. No curbs, dings, no anything but flawless. Rear fenders have been rolled by Touge Factory and 10 MM Spacers to clear the brembos allowing this setup to work. I dont have any rubbing issues, only at full lock but I dont typically do any U turns so have no issues.

Rexpeed Front lip - have an exhaust shield that I never put on that will be included with the sale.

All stock parts will be included minus the stock exhaust and cat. Tossed it because it took too much room in my garage.

If you want an unmolested EVO, this is the one for you. Asking 18k firm. In no rush to sell. If it doesnt sell - Im trading it in. Please only contact me if you are serious and have the funds. There will be NO Joy rides. I dont want to waste your time so please dont waste mine. No Trades. Selling because I just feel to old for this secxy car and its time to get into something new.

Pictures below were taken today minus the picture with the NT03's but you get the idea, thats how it sits during the spring and summers. I can also get more pics if needed, evom only allowed for 5 attachments
Attached Thumbnails 03 TB Evo VIII-img_1223.jpg   03 TB Evo VIII-vin.jpg   03 TB Evo VIII-engine-bay.jpg   03 TB Evo VIII-side.jpg   03 TB Evo VIII-myevo.jpg  

Old Mar 20, 2014, 05:45 PM

More Pics

Attached Thumbnails 03 TB Evo VIII-img_1220.jpg   03 TB Evo VIII-front.jpg   03 TB Evo VIII-mileage.jpg   03 TB Evo VIII-interior-front.jpg   03 TB Evo VIII-dyno.jpg  

Old Mar 21, 2014, 07:27 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
is there a price or am I missing it?

nvm found it, free bump
Old Mar 25, 2014, 08:23 AM

Bump - 16,500 without NT03's.