Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Northeast]: 2005 Electric Blue Evo 8 GSR 40K Original Miles - Fully Built fresh build

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2014, 05:15 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 67 Likes on 59 Posts
2005 Electric Blue Evo 8 GSR 40K Original Miles - Fully Built fresh build

Car is sold.

Last edited by tscompusa; Sep 26, 2014 at 08:58 AM.
Old Sep 4, 2014, 04:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bump for a super clean car! worth every bit of 26k IMO. Nothing is half *ssed on this build!
Old Sep 5, 2014, 07:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Love the car, wish the price was somewhat flexible
Old Sep 5, 2014, 02:43 PM
Evolving Member

What part of pa is it located
Old Sep 6, 2014, 05:28 AM
Former Sponsor

Lancaster area to make it simpler to understand the cars location.

The price is firm. There was just 16K+ of new parts put into this car (not including what it already had). It is a steal for what was just done to it. I can give every receipt also of parts put into the car if need be via electronic PDF file since I bought all the parts for it.

I'm not looking to make $ on it. I am just breaking even on it.

This thing should be super reliable, and not need maintenanced other then Oil changes for a long long time.
Old Sep 6, 2014, 05:34 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 5LEEPERISAH23I
bump for a super clean car! worth every bit of 26k IMO. Nothing is half *ssed on this build!
Thanks Steve. Its worth more then that considering all the fresh parts it just had put into it, but I'm only trying to break even not make $ off the sale.
Old Sep 6, 2014, 06:36 AM

I see the 2150 injectors and the double pumper, so am I safe to assume this could be reliably tuned on e85?
Old Sep 6, 2014, 07:00 AM
Former Sponsor

That is correct. If the person that buys it wants it on E85 ill tune it on e85 for them.

As of right now the vehicle has never been on e85 ever in its life. It has 93 in it right now.

It still makes very solid power on 93. enough to make most people not even probably care to run E85.

The car made 541whp with a lot more left. I think i can get it to 580whp if I wanted on the 93 we get out here.

On e85 it would make 700whp+
Old Sep 6, 2014, 07:10 AM
Former Sponsor

Also depending on my free time I might flash the ACD system with 6 modes so you can choose 6 different mode options for it to drive on.

What this does is controls when the LSD locks and unlocks. This can make the car extremely fun around corners or just in general auto-x / road course etc. It drastically changes the way the car behaves.
Old Sep 6, 2014, 07:57 AM

With only a couple hundred on the clutch, would it have to be remotely tuned once the break-in miles are complete? Also I'm not sure, but would the break in miles need to be stop and go for all. Obviously a stop and go trip from Lancaster PA to Louisville KY would be quite the nightmare. The entire car is so tempting, but if this was an SSL...
Old Sep 7, 2014, 09:27 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great guy and great car as the previous owner the car has never ever ever seen snow and barely any rain at all. I always kept the car in a climate controlled garage. This car is spotless and has no rust. Hope whoever gets it enjoys it as much as i did. Tom is a great guy also. He takes care of his cars and thats why i had no problem selling it to him. When i had the car it maybe got 3k a summer on it

Last edited by DsmSpeed; Sep 7, 2014 at 09:30 AM.
Old Sep 7, 2014, 02:07 PM
Evolving Member

shes a beauty!
Old Sep 7, 2014, 03:49 PM
Evolving Member

Dyno sheet or VD?
Old Sep 8, 2014, 02:16 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by FooM Anchoo
With only a couple hundred on the clutch, would it have to be remotely tuned once the break-in miles are complete? Also I'm not sure, but would the break in miles need to be stop and go for all. Obviously a stop and go trip from Lancaster PA to Louisville KY would be quite the nightmare. The entire car is so tempting, but if this was an SSL...
I am swapping a customers full SSL leather interior into my silver car, I was thinking about putting it in this car, but only if new owner wants it for a little more $.

Originally Posted by DsmSpeed
Great guy and great car as the previous owner the car has never ever ever seen snow and barely any rain at all. I always kept the car in a climate controlled garage. This car is spotless and has no rust. Hope whoever gets it enjoys it as much as i did. Tom is a great guy also. He takes care of his cars and thats why i had no problem selling it to him. When i had the car it maybe got 3k a summer on it
Thanks Cory (This is who sold me the car)! Yes this car is extremely clean and well taken care of. It is the closest thing to new interior wise looking ive ever seen a evo. The seats look like they hardly were ever sat in. They are still super stiff etc.

Ya definitely no rust and super clean. Washing the car I could barely find any blemishes even. It is definitely a beautiful car.

I have to give you a ride in my silver one soon since I didnt get you in the blue one. The silver one will make up for that at 800whp

Originally Posted by Evo3573
shes a beauty!
Thanks Jack!

Originally Posted by juanmedina
Dyno sheet or VD?
Yes I vd'ed it before its in the dyno section somewhere.

It should be even more impressive now, since i added a MBC to it making it hybrid boost. so it will spool much quicker now.
Old Sep 8, 2014, 02:19 AM
Former Sponsor

I have a few serious buyers. I knew it was going to sell easy and because of this I want to make it fair for everyone to get a chance.

The first person that contacted me seems very very serious and has contacted me quite a bit since his first communication. So I want to give him first take on it.

He is from Canada.

2nd person is from Texas.

My price is firm, so if someone offers more $ to outbid the other guy I really don't want to do that. I just want the car to go to someone that will take good care of it and enjoy it and maintenance it properly.

Like I said, im not trying to make a profit off the car. I just want to break even. 26K allows me to do so.

Quick Reply: FS[Northeast]: 2005 Electric Blue Evo 8 GSR 40K Original Miles - Fully Built fresh build