Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[MidWest]: 2011 Mitsubishi Evo X GSR - 49K Miles - Stock!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2016, 09:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 Mitsubishi Evo X GSR - 49K Miles - Stock!

2011 Evolution X GSR - Wicked White

Price: $23,400
Miles: 49,000 (Increasing very slowly)
VIN: JA32W8FV9BU038068
Title: Clean and in hand
Willing to ship: No

- I’m the original owner of the car and it has been very well cared for with all service done at the Mistubishi dealership. I babied this thing since day one and am only selling for financial reasons.

- I'm located in Iowa but my brother lives in Chicago and I visit every couple weeks.

- Clean carfax and title in hand.

- Car is stock with no engine or exhaust modifications. Never been tracked or hard launched from a stop

- Car recently had oil change with rotation and everything found to be in perfect working order. The Mitsubishi dealer in Cedar Rapids did a full used car inspection (PPI) and only made a recommendation for the fluids (axle, transfer, etc) in the next 10,000 miles or so. The brakes are currently 5mm all the way around, and the summer tires at 6-7/32 all the way around. Copy of the report can be emailed.

- Did the axle, transfer oil change at 20,000

- Two winters have been in Midwest, two in Florida

- Exterior is clean with a few small chips here and there (very good considering how bad the OEM paint is). There are a couple of small dents in the rear bumper from someones license plate bumping into it while parallel parking. There is also a small blemish on the right rear bumper from garage door (see photos).

- Cloth interior with recaro seats, everything inside very clean and well cared for.

- Currently has OEM enkies with blizzaks on it, which have only been run for 2 winters.

- Comes with GSR spoiler, although most photos show the duckbill trunk.

- Also available for an extra $1800 with purchase of the car ONLY are the Seibon carbon fiber duckbill trunk, set of enkei raijin w/ Bridgestone Potenza Pole Potenza II tires (70% tread left), and aero front lip! You can see all of these in the photos.

- Seibon trunk was purchased from Spaceman at evoxforums (where I also have his feedback). Fitment is good, about a 8/10.

- Aero front lip has a lot of little chips on it, what you would expect from one from 4 year old lip. Some have been touched up with oem pen.

- You can email me for a faster response at sasafdar at g mail. I have a lot more photos too!

Last edited by Teetu; Jan 15, 2016 at 08:28 AM.