Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Mid-Atlantic]: 2006 Evo IX SSL Wicked White (MD)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2016, 08:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Evo IX SSL Wicked White (MD)

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX Sun Sound Leather Package in Wicked White.
VIN: JA3AH86C96U027923
Mileage: 91,750
Free Carfax:http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?r...C26A8DAC9D544A
Price: SOLD
Clean Title In Hand

SSL package includes Leather Recaro seats and leather door cards along with the sunroof. This package also came with upgraded speakers and subwoofer, which I replaced with aftermarket components for better sound.

It’s time to let my pride and joy go. I am the original owner and purchased the car on Dec 1st 2006. The car served as my daily driver up until 2012 and has been garage kept since then. In the past 4 years I have put less than 1,000 miles on it. The car runs perfectly and I just had all of the fluids and spark plugs replaced in October. Car was never launched and the factory clutch still holds as good as the day I bought it. This goes to show that the car was never beat on. Since the car was a daily driver I wanted to keep the modifications mild to keep the drivability intact. It's been an amazing car over the past 10 years and I'd love for it to go to a good home.

Mod List
Buschur Racing cold air intake
Full turbo back exhaust custom fit to JDM bumper
Very conservative tune putting down 328 wheel horse power / 312torque
OEM Bilstein MR Struts with Swift Springs
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
5Zigen Proracer ZR+520 18” Wheels plasti-dipped gunmetal
235/55/R18 General G-MAX™ AS-03 Tires
JDP Engineering Carbon Fiber Front Lip
Authentic Mitsubishi JDM Rear Bumper
Authentic UK Evolution IX Chrome Trunk Emblem
Rexpeed Carbon Fiber Side Skirts
Rexpeed Carbon Fiber Side Spats
Rexpeed Carbon Fiber Rear Bumper Extensions
Rexpeed Vortex Generator
Rexpeed Spoiler Gurney Flap

Pioneer Double-Din AVIC-Z110BT with Bluetooth and XM Tuner
Pioneer Back-Up Camera
Infinity Reference Speakers all around
10” Subwoofer in the trunk
Clifford Alarm with Remote Start
Defi-Link BF Boost Gauge Amber

Exterior Condition
Paint is in excellent condition, smooth as glass on most of the car, However, there is a scratch on the rear bumper right above the rear bumper extension, which can only be seen if you are close up on it. You’ll also find a few scratches on the drive-side side skirt. I’ve included pictures of both of these for your reference. Brembo calipers are faded. This happens to all Evos for some reason. I just haven’t had the chance to re-paint them. Other than these three things there is nothing else wrong with the exterior.

Interior Condition
On the interior, there are a few scratches on the rear leather seats. Other than that, the interior is in excellent condition. Again, I’ve included pictures for reference.

Included OEM Parts (Not Currently Installed on Car)
Full OEM Exhaust system including downpipe, muffler, and catalytic converter.
OEM front lip spoiler in factory Wicked White.

Carfax Notes
You will notice that there is an accident recorded on the carfax report. This actually occurred before I purchased the car new on the dealer lot. One of the lot porters backed into another car and dented the rear bumper. The dealership fixed the bumper and had to report it. I know this because I am the original owner and it came up when I purchased the vehicle. Note that the original rear bumper has since been replaced with an authentic Mitsubishi JDM rear bumper so the “accident” is basically a non-issue. No other "accidents" besides this one.

Mitsubishi Recall Information
Please note that there are two active recalls on Evos right now. One is related to the tune. The recall related to the ECU/Tune has not been performed due to the aftermarket tune that I have on the car. I didn’t want to have it overwritten. The other is related to the passenger side airbag. The passenger side airbag ignitor was replaced under the recall on 6/27/2016 at Jerry’s Mitsubishi in Baltimore, MD.

NO JOY RIDES, test drives will be allowed to those who have cash and/or certified check in hand.

Last edited by XtoEvolution; Jul 10, 2016 at 12:58 PM.
Old Jul 3, 2016, 07:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Nice car man. Good luck with sale