Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB[MidWest]: Electric Blue/Weightless White Evo

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2017, 03:53 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 209 Likes on 124 Posts
Electric Blue or White Evo

Hi all,

I'm back in the market for an evo. I owned one for over 6 years prior to buying my supra. I miss having that car and rest assured, your car will go to a great owner. I truly want a CLEAN example of an Electric Blue evo VIII/IX. I have my finances ready and in order.

Here are my color preferences:

1) 2005/2006 Electric Blue Evo. This is the color I'm pursuing first and foremost.
2) 2003/2006 Weightless/Wicked White Evo. I'm not as serious about this color but if you have a clean example at the right price I will consider this option

No matter what color I decide to go after, it HAS to meet the following requirements. If your car doesn't meet these, please do not contact me:

Mods: Can be anywhere from stockish to bolt ons. I'd prefer one with a stock(ish) turbo setup, but would consider aftermarket manifold/turbo setups

Miles: I'm looking for under 100,000 miles on the car. If you have more I'd consider assuming the car has been maintained and you can show proof of it.

Body condition: I really would like a very clean example. Paint needs to be in great condition with minor scratches being acceptable. I'd PREFER having all original VINs/body panels in place with no repainted panels, but if the damage was minor, I'd be open. No rust will be tolerated on body panels. Underbody rust is normal, but if there are large amounts of abnormal rust, or if it's been driven in salt winter after winter, no thanks. If rear fenders are rolled or cut, I'd need detailed pictures of them to ensure no rust is forming in those areas.

Price: Budget will depend upon car obviously, but I'd prefer spending under $25,000

Location: I'm willing to travel anywhere in the US to find the right example (Other than Hawaii)

Thanks and if you know of one for sale, but the owner isn't on here, please let them know about this WTB thread!

Last edited by LV///R; Jan 6, 2017 at 10:25 AM.
Old Jan 5, 2017, 06:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Eb <3