Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

NEW AEM EMS evo 8

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2009, 02:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation NEW AEM EMS evo 8

sold I got SCAMMED by GORDIAN79 I shipped him the AEM EMS he told paypalhe never recieved it and got his money back. WHICH happens to be the most popuylar scam on PAYPAL i did some reasearch. SO i am out an AEM EMWS and money and now my reputation is ruined. SELLERS be carefule with who you sell to because you never know who to trust. He ouviously knew exactly what to do to pull this scam off.

Last edited by evilevo22; Aug 14, 2009 at 01:00 PM.
Old Apr 16, 2009, 04:31 PM
Evolving Member

bump it up
Old Jun 4, 2009, 11:15 AM
Evolving Member

beware this seller is a scammer for sure he scammed people on a dsm forum i think it was team 2g cant remember
Old Jun 4, 2009, 03:46 PM
Evolving Member

i have never been on dsm forum
Old Jun 4, 2009, 03:51 PM
Evolving Member

Yes there was a thread I will try to dig it up! Your user name was evildsm22 and a member here figured out you where also evilevo22 here and posted about your change in user name over there...Its cool My buddys a mod over thur he will dig it up and ill link it here and hopefully get you banned scammers are not tolerated!
Old Aug 13, 2009, 04:06 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TyeVO
Yes there was a thread I will try to dig it up! Your user name was evildsm22 and a member here figured out you where also evilevo22 here and posted about your change in user name over there...Its cool My buddys a mod over thur he will dig it up and ill link it here and hopefully get you banned scammers are not tolerated!

i have never been on dsm forums. i only go on this forum and norcal thats about it.

do you know how many names i have seen exactly like mine. im tired of everyone calling me a scammer when you dont know what the fu** you are talking about why dont you do a little reaserch before you go accusing someone and going around giving me a bad name when i have never done anything wrong.
Old Aug 13, 2009, 06:52 PM
Evolved Member

You scammed me you piece of ****.Dont worry DA is working on the case.You and jr are gonna go down you scumbag!
Old Aug 13, 2009, 07:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Then why not give negative feedback, thats what its there for.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 12:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Gordian79
You scammed me you piece of ****.Dont worry DA is working on the case.You and jr are gonna go down you scumbag!
your the one who scammed me what did you lose from this... I Lost MY AEM EMS MY reputation and Money so i got SCAMED not you.... you actually have to lose something to be scammed...,. all you did was Gain so how did i do anything to you. THIEF !!!!
Old Aug 14, 2009, 12:56 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Gordian79
your the one who scammed me what did you lose from this... I Lost MY AEM EMS MY reputation and Money so i got SCAMED not you.... you actually have to lose something to be scammed...,. all you did was Gain so how did i do anything to you. THIEF !!!! KARMA WILL GET YOU BACK
Old Aug 14, 2009, 02:48 PM
Evolved Member

Hey buddy guess what.Your county DA is picking up case against youwhich is a felony in your state.guess where the box you sent me of crap is it yes you guessed it in DA office with lab results.remember you txt me when police visited you ?you come with a bad rep i been on alot of forums with same name no need to change it.you on the other.