Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.

F.S FP Red

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2009, 10:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so now i have found the buyer of my emp 02 dump.. he just pmed me and told me he just bought it from trader vic ct9a/nick/dapper dan..

i have also found my BRAND new manely Ibeam rods and crank bought from his personal "good buddy so he says"

and k20turbo who bought my red from him...

now i just need to find my transmission!!!
Old Aug 15, 2009, 10:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The transmission is gonna be tricky to find it but as my promise to you Henry, I will not stop until we find it!
Old Aug 15, 2009, 10:41 PM

crazy stuff I almost got my evo tuned by dapper dan!!
Old Aug 15, 2009, 10:51 PM
Evolved Member

I will say this...

Back in my stock turbo days, almost a year ago, Nick tuned me and I have to say it was a damn good tune. I even went a few weeks later to get a dyno tune and the tuner could not get the car to make any more peak hp no matter what but he could improve the midrange because my wideband was reading off during mid range. That itself speaks a lot for Nick as an amateur tuner but after I upgraded to a red, I got retuned by him and I think I could have done a better job to be honest. I know very little about tuning but I'm sure I could have done better. When I decided to go to another local tuner (bnice01), just on his base map I was already making more power than dapper dan's final tune and overall I made another 50+ hp over dapper dans tune. (Keep in mind this is both street tunes with amateur tuners on the same setup). I don't know what happened but it seems that as time goes on, his quality seems to be suffering and I have turned a lot of people away from him because of that.

Quality means EVERYTHING when it comes to doing business.
Old Aug 16, 2009, 09:14 AM
Evolved Member

like ive said many times,your stock turbo tune was not up to par....that place in ATL tunes VERY conservative and only tunes fuel...not timing

ive been there a time or two
Old Aug 16, 2009, 01:21 PM
Evolved Member

as for now, nick is no where to be found..

i have contacted the buyers of my parts that has been by nick/dapper dan/trader vic ct9a.. i have found my turbo, emp 02 dump, my brand new manely I beam rods and brand new stroker crank, and have them printed and documented.

i am still waiting in respose for the buyer that i think bought my transmission from him. https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...ed-tranny.html
My Vin# JA3AH86C16U062505
tomorrow i am force to take this a bit higher, and see my lawyer.

any information will help thanks Henry
Old Aug 16, 2009, 03:34 PM
Evolving Member

damn dude!!! i was gonna buy this red and kept reading and u definately need to get the pd in this!! and for t case i believe u have to rip it apart to see if its stock or SHEP like he claimed... any info in if your motor was stroked or stock bottom end???
Old Aug 16, 2009, 03:57 PM
Evolving Member

Just to update....
I have been in contact with Henry and I will be shipping his turbo to him tomorrow. I am sorry this had to happen. I will also be filing complaints with paypal, my creditcard company and my local police department against dapper dan aka Nick tradervic if this does not get corrected.

Good luck on getting your other parts back Henry.
Old Aug 16, 2009, 04:06 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by k20turbo
Just to update....
I have been in contact with Henry and I will be shipping his turbo to him tomorrow. I am sorry this had to happen. I will also be filing complaints with paypal, my creditcard company and my local police department against dapper dan aka Nick tradervic if this does not get corrected.

your a good man most people would say the hell with it its not my problem
Old Aug 16, 2009, 04:22 PM
Evolved Member

Well if he did that then it would be his problem because he would be in possession of stolen property...
Old Aug 16, 2009, 04:29 PM
Evolving Member

^^ haha very tru but i could see this happening. just have mods remove post and sell offline. simple as that
Old Aug 16, 2009, 06:20 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by k20turbo
Just to update....

Good man!!

Hey kanyonkid,.....remember-USMC
Old Aug 16, 2009, 09:15 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by ssteve
a couple hundred bucks more and not only do you get a new one with a larger compressor housing but you also dont need to extract a broken bolt which I have needed to have machine shops pull out before and that adds to the costs as well.

lol dude just drill and tap it urself, ive done it numerous of times

hahahah
Old Aug 16, 2009, 09:40 PM
Evolved Member

Wow. Dapper_Dan needs to burn in hell. He wouldn't be able to walk right now if he was in NY trying to pull this off.
Old Aug 16, 2009, 09:45 PM
Evolved Member

damn dude!!! i was gonna buy this red and kept reading and u definately need to get the pd in this!! and for t case i believe u have to rip it apart to see if its stock or SHEP like he claimed... any info in if your motor was stroked or stock bottom end???
i havent gotten a chance yet, i spend most of my time at work "self employed" and havent had time yet. I am waiting to see what my lawyer/pd will want me to do.. as for now i plan on taking my pan off as soon i have a evening to my own.

Good man!!

Hey kanyonkid,.....remember-USMC
this always gets to me but on the serious note it wasnt right for what nick did. But its never worth someones life.. money comes and go.. I just wanted to get this out to everyone, that way NO one can ever go through what i have gone through...

This has been a long weekend and from the looks of it i got all used parts he pieced together and sold most of my new parts and made the profit.. its no telling how many other victims there has been. but i hope there will be no more...

Quick Reply: F.S FP Red