Notices
For Sale - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Cobb AP - like new, in box

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2010, 07:49 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobb AP - like new, in box

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As shown below. Works great, no issues and un-paired from my vehicle so it is ready to work with yours. Need to get rid of some stuff and save so money, so my loss is your gain.

UPDATED: Asking $500

Last edited by onyx1121; Apr 8, 2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old Apr 4, 2010, 07:56 PM
Evolving Member

Your asking price is the same price as brand new directly from cobb (and they offer free shipping/overnight). Don't want to hate, but might want to adjust your price, or at least include OBO.

GLWS, and free bump for you!

Last edited by HR2L; Apr 4, 2010 at 08:02 PM.
Old Apr 5, 2010, 12:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by HR2L
Your asking price is the same price as brand new directly from cobb (and they offer free shipping/overnight). Don't want to hate, but might want to adjust your price, or at least include OBO.

GLWS, and free bump for you!
Yep, I realize that - need to update it. Asking $500 shipped now! Act fast, got one guy on the line, but nothing firm yet...
Old Apr 6, 2010, 06:17 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Funny pple are still buying used at these prices. I''ll just say i got mine low $500's shipped brand new. You just need to contact some vendors guys.
Old Apr 6, 2010, 07:13 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EEVOH
Funny pple are still buying used at these prices. I''ll just say i got mine low $500's shipped brand new. You just need to contact some vendors guys.
"brand new" isn't really relevant here. I mean, do the Cobb APs wear out? Only 500 uses and then done? Mine came out once for HB Speed to tune, then back in the box and in a closet.

So honestly, if you are buying these new, even at only $20 more - I think you are wasting your money. Go buy a beer with the $20 you'll save on a used one
Old Apr 9, 2010, 08:12 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by onyx1121
"brand new" isn't really relevant here. I mean, do the Cobb APs wear out? Only 500 uses and then done? Mine came out once for HB Speed to tune, then back in the box and in a closet.

So honestly, if you are buying these new, even at only $20 more - I think you are wasting your money. Go buy a beer with the $20 you'll save on a used one
I am not going to disagree, I was looking at used ones, because obviously they all work the same... For me it was the 1 yr warranty being the kicker of buying new over used. If they go bad, cobb charges an arm and a leg to fix All in all $500 for what these things do is a bargain
Old Apr 9, 2010, 10:31 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EEVOH
I am not going to disagree, I was looking at used ones, because obviously they all work the same... For me it was the 1 yr warranty being the kicker of buying new over used. If they go bad, cobb charges an arm and a leg to fix All in all $500 for what these things do is a bargain
Have you considered OpenECU instead? A lot of tuners use it, I recently switched and enjoy that I can do my own tuning now.