Notices
For Sale - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Deatschwerks 800cc Injectors

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2010, 09:02 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
For whatever it's worth, I know FICs are hand engraved. I'm 99% sure those are real FIC injectors, and being that 800cc is the smallest FIC makes, you should be good.
Old May 28, 2010, 09:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rogue
Exactly.. People make mistakes, I even called him for you?... I told you he would refund you and all.. So I do not know what the problem is, hell i even vouched for him. I know why he probably thought the were DW....

If you get your work done at a shop and they tell you this what you have, then you probably believe it unless you bought the items on your own. He probably did not even look at the box. You just got the package today, even pay pal says you should try and resolved the issue first, before escalating it. What was the point of you seeing if I could help out, if you were not going to allow time to have it resolved.

Just have him send you the cost back for shipping, send it back and he will refund you, the same way all businesses work if you return a product.
This whole process is about resolution. Just seeing how Trustcompany on evoxforums purchased an AMS intercooler and the guy sent him a stock intercooler instead. When I opened the box and saw no Deatschwerks, only splice plugs and different injectors I was shocked, understand where I'm coming from also. The paypal has not escalated, its at a waiting response from seller stage. I thank you for your help, trust me. But like I said I'm gonna take these to my tuner tomorrow and find out if they're good. If so I'll keep em and just splice em in and drop everything.
Old May 29, 2010, 09:17 AM
Evolving Member

Hey man. I don't know what more to do. I sent you my number, and I'll even pay you first for shipping them back to me and I'll refund you the total amount when I get them back.

Please understand where I'm coming from. I like tuning cars. I am lucky enough to not really care and just pay for what I want. Please look at my Evo build through AMS and my GT-R build through AMS. I was told they were DC's. I NEVER opened the box. My shop guy made a mistake and they are 800cc FIC's not 800cc DW's. So what's the problem. I'll refund you. When you first PM'd me you said, "What's this ****". I said, "What are you talking about, give me a call 703-568-8193". YOU NEVER CALLED. Instead like a child you started going crazy on these forums. I have nothing to hide and I don't know what more you want me to do. This is just sick on your part and by the way your acting I could def tell you're under 21.

Zeus
Old May 29, 2010, 11:51 AM

I talked to Zeus on the phone, everything's good now. I told him to give me his word before I went to my tuner to make sure they're legit and they are. They're not Deatschwerks but they are still 800cc FICs so they will still work with my set-up. Zeus for future reference please check what the shops are putting in boxes before you ship them so that there will not be another mix up just as this.
Old May 29, 2010, 11:58 AM
EvoM Community Team

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by turizmo01
I talked to Zeus on the phone, everything's good now. I told him to give me his word before I went to my tuner to make sure they're legit and they are. They're not Deatschwerks but they are still 800cc FICs so they will still work with my set-up. Zeus for future reference please check what the shops are putting in boxes before you ship them so that there will not be another mix up just as this.
Good to hear.....

A better thing to do would just post pics of the parts to begin with, so even if you think you know what it is, the buyer can at least confirm it
Old May 29, 2010, 01:07 PM

Thanks for the injectors and have a safe Memorial Weekend everyone!