Notices
For Sale - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

brand new FP HTA86 selling cheap

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2010, 05:27 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brand new FP HTA86 selling cheap

Hi everyone. I am selling a brand new forced performance HTA86 turbocharger. I have decided not to upgrade from my current garret 35R to the HTA unit since I will be moving on to a 6765 BB unit from precision. The turbo is brand new out of the box and I can email pics to anyone interested. I have both the 1.06 hotside as well as the .82 housing and buyer will be given a choice between the two. I am currently using the .82 housing on my old GT35R and I tried this 1.06 housing on the old turbo as well but was laggy with no real gains up top so took it off. Thus The exhaust housing will come used but the entire turbo itself will be brand new. This turbo retails at US$ 1750 on the forced performance website but I am asking $ 1500 shippped to any where with in the US. As You can see I live in pakistan, and some of you might have issues dealing with me, I can for your ease and convenience have the turbo delivered through Titan motorsports or Boostlogic i.e. I will ship the turbo to them and then they can onwards ship it to you, which are quite respected and trustable names. You can make all payment to them as well. ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED so PM me.
Old Jul 10, 2010, 02:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wrong section.