Notices
For Sale - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Evo 10 Parts For Sale: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2011, 12:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo 10 Parts For Sale: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Well I sold my 2008 Rally Red GSR and picked up a 2011 Graphite Gray GSR. Here are some leftovers that I would like to part with.
Reasonable offers will not be refused. I accept paypal, I'm not trying to screw anyone over on shipping so it's already priced relatively low "shipped".

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions. - Brett

AGP Cold Air Intake - $140 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!
It served its purpose however I'm going with a new setup this spring. It has been rattle canned with Flat Black Paint. I didn't like the shiny metal in the engine bay. You can easily remove this with Aircraft Paint Strippper if you want. Comes with filter and all hardware and instructions. Paid $190 for this in a group buy last summer.

Rexpeed CF Trunk Lip - $125 shipped
No longer need this, I've got the SSS package on my '11 and this lip would just look ridiculous. Condition is a 9/10. I would only give a 10/10 if it was brand new. This will require new 3M tape for application.

Rally Armor Mud Flaps - Red Lettering - $100 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!
These were on my Rally Red '08. I bought the gray ones for my '11 and no longer need these. Comes with all original hardware.
I can also link you to a helpful youtube video for installation.

Pioneer DEH2000-MP Single DIN Headunit - $75 shipped
I originally had intended on installing this in my 91 GSX, but changed my mind. I wanna say this retails for ~$90 these days. It's got ipod/mp3 inputs.
It was only opened to make sure nothing was missing. Been sitting in my closet for 2 years.

Headlight DRL Bypass Cable - $35 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!
This is THE cable to have for you non-SSS guys wanting to run HIDs and eliminate the flicker. Bought this off the guy that makes these on here.
Traded in my non-SSS for the SSS '11 and don't need the bypass anymore. Never even removed the twistie tie from it.

Perrin Shorty Antenna - $25 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!
Just as the title says. It's the shortest antenna Perrin makes. Replace your god-awful RC car antenna and buy this!!

Last edited by pghdsm; Feb 11, 2011 at 07:49 PM.
Old Feb 11, 2011, 05:21 PM
Evolving Member

Here are some additional photos of the Rexpeed CF Lip on the old car.

Old Feb 11, 2011, 07:35 PM
Evolving Member

I want the trunk lip. I only live 45 to hour north of ya depend where you are at in the burg.