Notices
For Sale - Group Buys Have a group buy going on? Post it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

interested in an upgraded oil cooler group buy????

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2006, 09:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyways, in a nutshell since this thread has just turned into a drama fest and doesn't have anyting to do with oil coolers any more.

Bluemaster didn't like the amount of time that had tanspired since the order was switched. Warm Pepsi paid on a thursday / friday and posted on that following monday/tuesday. on the 29th I did a return to Blue, didn'g go through and I didn't officially know until the 10th-12th, at that point I hadn't seen a debit. So I offered a new soltion, he agreed, but then by the 18th he was getting angry about it, on the 24th he took action and started by trashing this thread first of all. Secondly by calling me a liar. 3rd by filing a chargeback on his CCD.

The only thing I have done wrong throughout this is not get the check in the mail fast enough. Thats it.

There are no other lies, malicious intentions or anything.

Thats the truth, take it or leave it.
Old May 25, 2006, 11:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 3kgt Concepts
fittings will be in sometime this week
to bump this back to a productive thread, since i see you guys are really going nowhere fast..

that was monday, this is friday, they come in? When shall i expect them?
Old May 26, 2006, 06:04 AM
Evolving Member

Anyways, in a nutshell since this thread has just turned into a drama fest and doesn't have anyting to do with oil coolers any more.

Bluemaster didn't like the amount of time that had tanspired since the order was switched. Warm Pepsi paid on a thursday / friday and posted on that following monday/tuesday. on the 29th I did a return to Blue, didn'g go through and I didn't officially know until the 10th-12th, at that point I hadn't seen a debit. So I offered a new soltion, he agreed, but then by the 18th he was getting angry about it, on the 24th he took action and started by trashing this thread first of all. Secondly by calling me a liar. 3rd by filing a chargeback on his CCD.

The only thing I have done wrong throughout this is not get the check in the mail fast enough. Thats it.

There are no other lies, malicious intentions or anything.

Thats the truth, take it or leave it.

No Refund for over a month! That's what this is about. And that's why 3gtconcepts has to post over and over instead of admitting he didn't do what he should have done in the first place, refund the money that he owed as he agreed to in a timely fashion. If he would have, none of this ever happens.

And sorry, Warm Pepsi. You are correct. 3gtconcepts is so wrapped up defending the indefenceable that he hasn't taken care of his business or his customers. WOW, WHAT A BIG SURPRIZE!
Old May 26, 2006, 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by WarmPepsi
to bump this back to a productive thread, since i see you guys are really going nowhere fast..

that was monday, this is friday, they come in? When shall i expect them?
They came in with the rest of the coolers yesterday. Thanx again.
Old May 26, 2006, 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by Bluesmaster
No Refund for over a month! That's what this is about. And that's why 3gtconcepts has to post over and over instead of admitting he didn't do what he should have done in the first place, refund the money that he owed as he agreed to in a timely fashion. If he would have, none of this ever happens.

And sorry, Warm Pepsi. You are correct. 3gtconcepts is so wrapped up defending the indefenceable that he hasn't taken care of his business or his customers. WOW, WHAT A BIG SURPRIZE!
I did refund your money, TWICE. The first attempt was on April 29th.

But you are two hung up in your conspiracy theory to actually believe that, according to you its not possible that I did my part and took care of it, and didn't know that it was not pulled out until the 10th or so.

Thats the end of it, take your money and STFU, you no longer have a part in this thread.

Last edited by 3kgt Concepts; May 26, 2006 at 06:55 AM.
Old May 26, 2006, 04:03 PM
Evolving Member

I did refund your money, TWICE. The first attempt was on April 29th.

But you are two hung up in your conspiracy theory to actually believe that, according to you its not possible that I did my part and took care of it, and didn't know that it was not pulled out until the 10th or so.

Thats the end of it, take your money and STFU, you no longer have a part in this thread.
STFU, hmmm. Gee, I wonder what that acronym means . Unfortunately for you, as a registered member on this site I decide whether I have a part in this thread. I'll decide where and when I post -- not you.

I have every right to post factual information on any thread I choose. It's up to the site moderators to decide if there are issues and the only moderator that has posted on this thread (Google) told you to refund my money.

That's your problem. Not mine.
Old May 26, 2006, 08:07 PM
Evolved Member

Yo Bluemaster .. thank you for your warning .. AND your point has been made and NOTED .. really really .. STFU and GTFO .. let the rest decide whether he's a shady dealer since he announced that the parts have arrived yah?? ..

Its sad and sickening to see a thread degenerate so fast into a mindless bickering ..
Old Jun 1, 2006, 11:19 AM

Well, in light of everything that has happened and my supplier letting me down repeatedly I am done with these cooler kits for now, this is way to much headache for any amount of money, I just can't trust business with this guy anymore.

He drop-shipped some replacement fittings for 2 customers on this board, one customer got theirs yesterday and had sent ****ing -10 fittings when CLEARLY i had ordered -8 fittings. What an idiot!!!!!

So after the remaining few kits get shipped out, thats the end of it. I am not trusting this douchebag to get anything done right after all this crap.
Old Jun 2, 2006, 08:43 AM
Evolving Member

Ok, what did the adapter to the EVO engine end of the cooler lines end up being?
is it m18x1.5 or m16x1.5 or what?
Old Jun 2, 2006, 02:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
is anyone interested in jdm spec oil coolers? i think i might be able to get a bunch... if they actually have them in japan.
Old Jun 2, 2006, 03:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DizzyTT
Ok, what did the adapter to the EVO engine end of the cooler lines end up being?
is it m18x1.5 or m16x1.5 or what?
yes, m18x1.5
Old Jun 2, 2006, 04:26 PM
Evolved Member

Well, in light of everything that has happened and my supplier letting me down repeatedly I am done with these cooler kits for now, this is way to much headache for any amount of money, I just can't trust business with this guy anymore.

He drop-shipped some replacement fittings for 2 customers on this board, one customer got theirs yesterday and had sent ****ing -10 fittings when CLEARLY i had ordered -8 fittings. What an idiot!!!!!

So after the remaining few kits get shipped out, thats the end of it. I am not trusting this douchebag to get anything done right after all this crap.
So can I assume that mine will be among them? Please let me know.

l8r)
Old Jun 2, 2006, 07:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by trinydex
is anyone interested in jdm spec oil coolers? i think i might be able to get a bunch... if they actually have them in japan.
is there a difference ??

or you are referring to aftermarket oil coolers?
Old Jun 4, 2006, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Ludikraut
So can I assume that mine will be among them? Please let me know.

l8r)
Yes

The fittings have now been taken care of, thankfully
Old Jun 4, 2006, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

Yes

The fittings have now been taken care of, thankfully
shipping dates and tracking??

Quick Reply: interested in an upgraded oil cooler group buy????