Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Toms Kit Trade for stock Ralliart kit + $$$$

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2005 | 10:06 PM

Toms Kit Trade for stock Ralliart kit + $$$$

Is there anyone willing to trade their ralliart kit plus $400 for my new Toms kit I just received? Let me know if you are interested, it is brand new in the box. You would get the GTV2 Side skirts, Toms front and Rear. Please send a picture of your kit, I would like to make sure it is in good condition. I will even throw in a Bomz dual deck spoiler, it just missing the mounting hardware. Im just seeing the type of reply I get for now. I am located in between Sacramento and San Francisco, local pickup will be better but I am willing to ship out elsewhere.
Old Sep 28, 2005 | 02:15 AM

Why on earth would would you buy a $1000 aftermarket kit when you want the stock one??? Something sounds kind of fishy here! Why didn't you just buy the stock one??? What you're asking...just doesn't make any sense!!!
Old Sep 28, 2005 | 05:15 AM
Evolved Member

Exclamation

-

I don't get it either... whoever goes for this has better do it through PayPal or some other means of cancelling the deal if it goes sour... sorry buddy but it sounds to good to be true and you only have 9 posts on here since the day you became a member (july 10th). I'm not accusing you of anything, but the responsibility is on your part to prove that this is all legit.

-
Old Sep 28, 2005 | 05:24 AM

And plus you KNOW people are going to want some kind of pics posted. You have no pics! What gives???