Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Stock Evo Recaro Cloth Front Seats

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2005, 10:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Stock Evo Recaro Cloth Front Seats

I have the driver and passenger side front seats for sale from a 2003 Evo, both of which are in very good condition, with the exception the driver's seat has a small section of the "leather" popped loose from the seat back. There isn't anything broken, I think I did that when I pulled the seat from the car, and I just need to figure out how to pop it back. You can sort of see in the photos what I'm talking about.

The buyer will have to supply the seat belt receivers from their car as I'm still using stock belts. The receiver on the Evo bolts on with a 17mm bolt (I'll supply those) and I attached a picture of where the receiver bolts on so you can check what I assume will be your Lancer to make sure you can bolt your receiver straight up.

The seats look much better in real life then they do in the pictures and just need a good vacuuming. No fat people ever sat in them.

These will ship LTL (truck) from Omaha, Nebraska and I'll supply a shipping quote to the buyer before finalization of the sale. If you've never received anything LTL, the freight company calls you to arrange delivery, and the seats will arrive on a pallet. My guess is it will be in the $70 - $100 range for shipping. We ship a lot of stuff LTL where I work, so I should be able to get you the best rate based on where you live.

I'm asking $650 for the pair. Paypal accepted, I'll eat the 3%, or money order works also.

So there ya go, $325/seat for Recaros. Bargain city!
Attached Thumbnails FS: Stock Evo Recaro Cloth Front Seats-p1010001_1.jpg   FS: Stock Evo Recaro Cloth Front Seats-p1010001.jpg   FS: Stock Evo Recaro Cloth Front Seats-p1010002.jpg   FS: Stock Evo Recaro Cloth Front Seats-p1010003.jpg   FS: Stock Evo Recaro Cloth Front Seats-p1010004_1.jpg  

Old Oct 19, 2005, 10:29 AM

More photos... Oh, one seat is still in the car, I want to sell these before I get another Sparco Evo shell since I don't really have room for two OEM seats in my office.
Attached Thumbnails FS: Stock Evo Recaro Cloth Front Seats-p1010005_1.jpg   FS: Stock Evo Recaro Cloth Front Seats-p1010008_1.jpg   FS: Stock Evo Recaro Cloth Front Seats-p1010009.jpg   FS: Stock Evo Recaro Cloth Front Seats-p1010010.jpg   FS: Stock Evo Recaro Cloth Front Seats-p1010011.jpg  

Old Oct 19, 2005, 07:04 PM
Evolved Member

PMd you
Old Oct 20, 2005, 07:12 AM
Evolved Member

That's a good deal. What sort of shipping time does LTL usually require?
Old Oct 20, 2005, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by EvoG8r
That's a good deal. What sort of shipping time does LTL usually require?
It would be about 7 days to ship to the coast, so maybe a little less to you. I talked to the shipping boys, and they said it would be about $100 to ship since they would be on a pallet, and the trucking companies are more concerned about space than weight up to a certain point, and seats don't weigh much.

If you want to PM me your zip code I can get you an exact quote. I have one offer but $650 + shipping takes it.

Oh, and I got the clips on the back popped back in. It ended up being easy, they're just held in by friction.
Old Oct 20, 2005, 10:48 AM

Okay, let me revise shipping. I was retarded and was looking at UPS as a single big shipment. If I ship in two boxes UPS is actually pretty reasonable.

If you want to look up your own rates go to http://www.ups.com/ and I'll ship from 68127, and the seats with brackets are 37.4 pounds each, and add say 5 pounds each for the box and packing material. The quote I looked up was $17.42 per seat to go UPS Ground.
Old Oct 21, 2005, 12:53 PM

Sold!