Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FOR SALE! Alpine CVA-1006 DVD, Navigation, CD Deck! Must Go!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2005, 06:36 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FOR SALE! Alpine CVA-1006 DVD, Navigation, CD Deck! Must Go!

I am once again selling my Alpine CVA-1006 DVD, CD, Navigation deck. This set up comes with everything you need, besides the dash kit for your specific vehicle which is about $15.00. You are getting the head unit (screen), DVD player which can be mounted in a glove box or center console, the head unit does not take CD's or DVD's, the player does both, also this comes with the PAC converter, 6 feet of unused monster cable and all other wiring. This has been installed in one vehicle before, my friends lowered S-10... he bought this all new and installed it only to sell the S-10 two months later, he did not have enough room for a system in the regular cab Z71 Sierra he bought, nor the time having a new long hours job at the shipyard so I took it off his hands. I was going to install it into my 1999 Ford Explorer but I figured I would sell it and use the money for a traditional deck and one 10' sub or something. This has been for sale before, I had a LOT of interest in it and quite a few people that were ready to pull the trigger and buy it however I trusted one guy with his word and held it for a couple weeks and he bailed so it is up for sale again. I have provided pictures and links below, I can provide phone numbers, addresses and any information for refference in regard to the sale for buyers piece of mind, including contact information of the original owner. The price is $500.00. Below is a list of all components and the retail price of them. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me, email me: RickE46M3@yahoo.com or call me my name is Rick, 207-332-5586. I am located in Portland, Maine.

http://www.lightav.com/car/alpine/mm.html

The head unit BY IT SELF was $1,400.00

DVD player $200.00

PAC Converter $50.00

6ft of Monster Cable was $100.00

All come in original box, everything is in 100% working, functioning, playing, flawless and whatever other word you could use to describe it condition, NO scratches, dings, dents, marks, cracks or whatever. Any questions, ask... I am looking to move this out. $500.00 for everything. Thanks.
Old Dec 12, 2005, 06:36 PM
Evolving Member

The new thread will not let me post pictures of the stuff because they were posted in a past thread when I first was selling it, I don't know why so ask if you really need to see them. Thanks
Old Dec 13, 2005, 10:07 PM
Evolving Member

bump for a good deal
Old Dec 14, 2005, 02:59 PM
Evolving Member

I am almost positive it is sold, the money order should be here in a couple days unless the guy bluffed... I will keep this thread posted. Thanks
Old Dec 19, 2005, 12:05 PM
Evolving Member

any more news about availibility?
Old Dec 29, 2005, 11:08 PM
Evolving Member

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=176556

Interested?