Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

ppi pro-mos 50 fs

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2005, 10:14 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ppi pro-mos 50 fs

Just curious to see if anyone would be interested in my old amp. It's a precision power ProMos 50 from before most of you were driving. It's an original Art series I bought it new back in 1990. It was close to $600 back then. It is a great amp, and has been collecting dust on a shelf for the past few years. I hate to see it go, but I have no intention of putting a system in the evo. It still has the wiring harness attached and the original manual.

It runs down to 1 ohm stereo, 2 ohm mono. At two channel 4 ohms, it is 50w. That doubles all the way to 200w at 1 ohm per channel stereo. Mono is 200w at 4 ohm, 400w at 2 ohm. It really has a ton of power, and is conservatively rated as well. I ran all sorts of systems in my old car with this amp. Every size of sub, and compnents as well. The damping factor is over 500, so larger subs are not a problem.

It does have some scratches on the fins, so it's not perfect. Just wanted to see if anyone wants it before I put it on ebay. PM any reasonable offers. Thanks!