Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Evo IX Headlights *cheap*

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2006, 12:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Evo IX Headlights *cheap*

I purchased them couple months ago and never used them from a EvoM member. They were used before I bought it for a very short time. They are in very good condition.

See pictures below

I am asking

$325shipped OBO
Attached Thumbnails FS: Evo IX Headlights *cheap*-cimg0943-small-.jpg   FS: Evo IX Headlights *cheap*-cimg0944-small-.jpg   FS: Evo IX Headlights *cheap*-cimg0945-small-.jpg   FS: Evo IX Headlights *cheap*-cimg0946-small-.jpg   FS: Evo IX Headlights *cheap*-cimg0947-small-.jpg  

Last edited by memo3; Oct 18, 2006 at 12:07 AM.
Old Oct 18, 2006, 12:08 AM
Evolved Member

2 more pictures
Attached Thumbnails FS: Evo IX Headlights *cheap*-cimg0948-small-.jpg   FS: Evo IX Headlights *cheap*-cimg0949-small-.jpg  
Old Oct 18, 2006, 12:10 AM
Account Disabled

Location: driving the 10 second beast in ohio or running lightmods.net
bump for a good guy and a great deal...if i didn't already have a ton of non-hid lights i would be all over this!
Old Oct 19, 2006, 12:22 AM
Evolved Member

thanks for the bump Dave

still available
Old Nov 8, 2006, 12:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i might grab these from you, so let me know if you still have them
Old Nov 14, 2006, 12:20 AM
Evolved Member

Those are sold. Sorry. I forgot to edit the thread earlier.

Memo
Old Nov 20, 2006, 12:43 AM
Evolved Member

Those headlights were sold to user "beast21" on Oct 27th. Now I am getting PMs from a user "FQ600" and he is saying that he has my headlights and having problems. I am having problems if it is the same person or not.

I nicely offered FQ600, supposely "beast21" refund on his headlights if he ships them back to me just like I do on everything I sold here because I am honest when it comes to the description of the item. I never sold anything that is in bad condition saying it is in good condition. I don't want anyone to know me wrong. I sent him many pictures of the headlights and I checked everything before I shipped.

Sorry to use this thread for something off-topic but just wanted to give heads up and inform people what is going on.

Thank you

Memo
Old Dec 1, 2006, 02:58 AM
Account Disabled

I was never sent any pictures that is a lie straight from memo3 mouth. They were opened and not resealed properly, within the first couple of days they fogged up on me. I was never told they had been tampered with that is all their is to be said. I was also told they were evo 9 headlight s and they do not appear to be they do not hava bluish tint in the projector lens i had to take my orginal one good headlight out that survived the accident and sell it . So the two faulty headlight i received can match together. He now expects me to send them back and drive my car without headlights so he can have them fixed. Thats not a option it will cost me additional money to get them sealed properly and quickly. It was a complete mess i should have been smarter than this to order something used with out close up pictures. People like memo3 give a bad rep to people who are trying to sell used items. I knew i should have went to dealer and bought a new light. Because of this i am discouraged when it comes to buying something used on evom.

Last edited by beast21; Dec 1, 2006 at 03:14 AM.
Old Feb 6, 2007, 03:00 PM
Evolving Member

if you still have those, pm me plz.