Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Recaro SRD seats black w/red stitching...ALL RAILS AND BRACKETS INCLUDED!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2007, 11:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
FS: Recaro SRD seats black w/red stitching...ALL RAILS AND BRACKETS INCLUDED!!!!!

I'm selling a set of Black Recaro SRD seats with red stitching. The seats are in perfect condition. All rails, brackets, sliders are included. They are ready to be bolted up into any RSX. I have them in my 2000 honda accord now, so I also have a set of floor brackets for 98-02 honda accords as well. The only thing needed to bolt up to the EVO OR LANCER are the floor brackets which can be purchased for around $30. All of the expensive parts are already included!!! The rails/sliders alone are over $350. I'm including all of this with the seats. The price is $1300. These seats sell for as much as $800 just for one seat!!! This price not only includes both front driver, and front passenger seat, but the seat rails, sliders, and floor mounting brackets as well. Those are worth at least $350 alone!!! You will also save time because everything is already assembled, and ready to be bolted into your car. I prefer local pickup, and I may even consider delivering them myself if the buyer is close enough. I will consider shipping at buyer's expense.

any questions, feel free to pm me. these seats will also be listed on EBAY for auction, as well as a few other forums because i need to get rid of them ASAP. These will not last long. thanks for looking guys
Old Jan 20, 2007, 06:33 AM
Evolved Member

both seats are in excellent condition. they have never been exposed to animal hair, or cigarette smoke of any kind. there are no tears, no holes, no rips, or any patches of stretched, or worn fabric. I had the seats in my honda accord which i hardly ever drive, so they didn't get very much use at all.

Old Jan 20, 2007, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bump for a good guy and some sick seats
Old Jan 20, 2007, 10:03 AM

bmp for nice seats, i had them in my RSX i loved them
Old Jan 20, 2007, 02:47 PM
Evolved Member

if I had that much I would deffinitly get those
Old Jan 20, 2007, 10:27 PM
Evolved Member

thanks for the bumps guys. i honestly wish i didn't have to get rid of them, but i'm selling the car i had them in. i was really close to putting them in my IX MR, but i decided just to go ahead and sell them instead. pm me if interested, thanks for looking
Old Jan 20, 2007, 10:54 PM
Evolved Member

The stitching looks a little off man - If you where local i would be interested in coming by and looking at them to see if they are the real deal . Too bad im in Vegas
Old Jan 21, 2007, 05:11 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVOIX4me
The stitching looks a little off man - If you where local i would be interested in coming by and looking at them to see if they are the real deal . Too bad im in Vegas
i don't know where you're getting that from. the seats look fine to me. they are 100% real recaro. if you are that far out and have no intention of purchasing, please don't come onto my thread just to attack the parts i'm selling. thank you.

anyone interested, pm me. thanks for looking
Old Jan 21, 2007, 10:18 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ODUB
i don't know where you're getting that from. the seats look fine to me. they are 100% real recaro. if you are that far out and have no intention of purchasing, please don't come onto my thread just to attack the parts i'm selling. thank you.

anyone interested, pm me. thanks for looking
Yea after looking at them again today they are the real deal sorry if you where offended
Bump for some nice seats
Old Jan 21, 2007, 10:47 PM
Evolved Member

bump for seats that need a good home
Old Jan 22, 2007, 12:46 PM
Evolved Member

bump to get these things out of my living room lol if buyer is close enough i will not only deliver the seats myself, but if sold while i'm still feeling generous, i'll even install them for you. can't beat a deal like that pm me if interested, thanks for looking
Old Jan 22, 2007, 05:40 PM
Evolving Member

Bump for nice seats, however you may want to lower your price as it is high imo (I purchased a set of SRDs black red sticking rails and sliders new a couple years ago for less than you are asking)
Old Jan 22, 2007, 07:12 PM
Evolved Member

well i wish i could have gotten these for the price i'm asking new. that would have been a steal. as i stated in my first post, for what these sell for, and the rails as it's broken down, i think this is a good price for a great set of seats. i wish i had a car to put them in so i didn't have to get rid of them. anyone interested, pm me. thanks
Old Jan 24, 2007, 07:44 AM
Evolved Member

I'd love to have these seats.

How about you put these in you EVO and deliver the EVO 9 seats to my house in Indiana for free? I won't be picky though, you can choose which ones you want and I'll take the ones you don't.

BUMP for you.
Old Jan 26, 2007, 05:40 PM
Evolved Member

haha thanks for the bump. i have to bump again for these because i need to get rid of them ASAP. $1300 OBO. ALL RAILS, SLIDERS, and BRACKET's included. $350+ value. these seats sell for $800 or more just for one seat. 2 seats in mint condition (i had them in my honda accord for 3 months, and only drove the car for about 500 miles with the seats in them), and everything needed to bolt into your car for $1300. anyone interested, let me know. thanks