Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Perrin Short Shifter

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2007 | 08:22 PM
Evolving Member

FS: Perrin Short Shifter

I just pulled this out of my car because I'm going back to stock (wow, I forgot how long the throws used to be). I think the original kit came with 4 metal spacers and bolts but when I installed it I only used two of each because the dash side of the shifter box would sit too high with the ones included--it would want to bend the shift cables. On that side I used the factory bolts and some nylon spacers to shim it the perfect height. Anyway, I don't know what I did with those extra two spacers and bolts but I'm sure you can go get some more at the hardware store or do what I did. I would definetly recommend getting spacers shorter than the other kit ones for that side.

Also, you normally have to order another factory bracket for $20 to go with the kit because you can't get the original off the oem shifter but I've included that here also.

Here is a thread with install instructions:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...+short+shifter

$60 shipped
Attached Thumbnails FS: Perrin Short Shifter-perrin1.jpg  
Old Apr 23, 2007 | 08:10 PM
Evolving Member

sale pending
Old May 15, 2007 | 04:20 PM
Evolving Member

Interested if sale falls through.
Old May 17, 2007 | 04:52 AM
Evolved Member