Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS- 2 Stock evo 8 recaro's

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2007 | 08:29 AM
Evolving Member

Iv seen them seats for like 800 to 1000 lower the price little
Old Aug 18, 2007 | 09:28 AM
Evolving Member

ok ill bite evol2003......................1100 plus 3%paypal.....someone buy these i need a passenger seat
Old Aug 18, 2007 | 09:51 AM
Evolving Member

to the top
Old Aug 18, 2007 | 02:34 PM
Evolving Member

Bump!
Old Aug 18, 2007 | 03:02 PM
Evolved Member

honestly, i've seen these in the 500+ range and not a single bite

if it was a IX or brand new oem leather, i could understand your price.

sorry
Old Aug 18, 2007 | 03:10 PM
Evolving Member

sqand the price is for 2 not 1 .......but 2 seats in brand new condition why would i sell 2 recaro's not offered to the general public for 500 dollars when after market recaro's start at 550+ dollars apiece please do me a favor and stay in the lancer forums and stop polluting my thread and while im at it bump
Old Aug 18, 2007 | 03:33 PM
Evolved Member

lol just stating what i've seen many, many times.

good luck with your sale though
Old Aug 18, 2007 | 03:43 PM
Evolving Member

i appoligise i forgot that owning a lancer solidifies knowlege on a more expensive and powerful vehicle..............................stick to your lancer and keep quiet when grown folks are talking....................thanks and bump it upppppppppppp!
Old Aug 18, 2007 | 04:47 PM
Evolved Member

i guess that owning a lancer limits what i read on evom? right?

just stop with the childish antics, you're embarrassing yourself, and the slim potential at a future sale..
Old Aug 18, 2007 | 05:06 PM
Evolving Member

well childish it may be............. but believing everything you read is outlandishly immature for one and 2 whats really embarressing is you coming into my thread and telling me what price i should sell my parts for knowing damn well you couldnt even afford a third of what im asking .......................stop thread jacking................. get your money up b4 trying to tell someone what to do with their invested monies.................................like i originally stated with the lancer comment stay within your own income bracket and leave threads like this one to the people that can actually afford quality pieces of equipment ...................i would like to also state that i love lancers and mitsu's in general but if you own a lancer you should know that there is no comparison between the equipment offered in stock lancers and stock evo's except for the head unit................now that i have vented ............................... bump!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 18, 2007 | 05:27 PM
Evolved Member

Ok, since I'm not getting through to you as an adult, I'm just going to leave you with, good luck with your sale.
Old Aug 19, 2007 | 01:19 AM

let me know some one please buy his Passenger SEAT I NEED THE DRIVER SEAT..
Old Aug 19, 2007 | 09:13 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by AL Beans
well childish it may be............. but believing everything you read is outlandishly immature for one and 2 whats really embarressing is you coming into my thread and telling me what price i should sell my parts for knowing damn well you couldnt even afford a third of what im asking .......................stop thread jacking................. get your money up b4 trying to tell someone what to do with their invested monies.................................like i originally stated with the lancer comment stay within your own income bracket and leave threads like this one to the people that can actually afford quality pieces of equipment ...................i would like to also state that i love lancers and mitsu's in general but if you own a lancer you should know that there is no comparison between the equipment offered in stock lancers and stock evo's except for the head unit................now that i have vented ............................... bump!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 5000$ sitting in my band account. I can afford to pay double what you are asking for AND have a limmo drive me from Canada to pick up your chairs. So since you now cant tell me I can't afford the chairs and I own a 03 OZ it doesn't work and I can't read and have seen them in lancers, so they fit.... and I'm 22. So if you think you can tell me in not an adult also and go on bashing people, then good luck boosting your credibility. People read posts like this previous to making a purchase. Good luck with your sale. But other people have brought up a valid point. The seats have been sold in the past for much less than 1300 or even 1100 dollars.

But then again i'm not about to tell you how to sell your chairs. I just hope they dont collect dust if you are too stubborn to lower your price to sell.

No go ahead and try to flame me too. We'll see if you can come up with something creative.

Last edited by EVOx2008; Aug 19, 2007 at 09:17 AM.
Old Aug 19, 2007 | 10:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EVOx2008
I have 5000$ sitting in my band account. :
here we go another pissing match dont know why i even bother......................#1 band account?........you did that 1 to yourself...............#2 you also need to stay in your own income bracket because your obviously under the assumption that 5000$ dollars is alot of money ...........and as for the limo but hey to each his own.....................and i guess these will collect dust but then again i dont remember asking for your opinion either............to all the other people actuallly interested in these bump make me a reasonable offer but the as for the whole "i have seen these sell for lower than 1100$" argument is not gonna fly......................to all the lancer owners that are actually tuners and not ricers like these 2 as for these 2 geniuses all i have more to say is thanks for flaming and please may i have more!!!!!!!!!your only makin me famous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 19, 2007 | 11:29 AM
Evolved Member

I'm sorry, I have to post again since you continue to bash me like a fourth grader. Where did I start flaming you? As hard it is for me to understand reading, since I am a Lancer owner, I do recall seeing you flaming myself after trying to help YOUR sale out, by saying these go for much lower than your asking price. You seem to not know too much around these parts, although you do claim to be much, MUCH, more knowledgeable than me, a regular Lancer owner.

Childly continue to bash and flame me all you want from here on out, but listen to these words carefully. 90% of the Evo 8 seat buyers are from the community which you claim unintelligent and far inferior to yourself, regular Lancer owners.

Step back, take a deep breath, and think about that.