Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Garmin Nuvi 350 GPS 3.5" color touchscreen LCD SoCal

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2008, 03:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Garmin Nuvi 350 GPS 3.5" color touchscreen LCD SoCal

This has been used for 7 months and has no visible scratches on the case and NO scratches on the screen. Looks relatively new. I used a screen protector to protect the screen and i will include a new one for your use. Reason for selling, i received a high end Nuvi as a gift so i decided to use the new one instead. Works perfectly fine and very simple to use. Comes with all original packaging and original accessories. Best Buy sells this for $279, i'm asking $175 Local pickup only in Diamond Bar and first come first serve, no dibs... PM If interested and local pickup only in Socal in the Diamond Bar, CA area.

This lightweight GPS system is the perfect traveling companion. About the size of a deck of cards, the unit is designed for portable use and can play MP3s or audiobooks and even has a currency converter.

3.5" TFT-LCD color display with white backlight, touch screen and 320 x 240 resolution

700MB internal memory; preloaded City Navigator North America v7 NT map system contains detailed road maps of the entire United States, Canada and Puerto Rico

Optional GTM10 (not included) enables traffic updates and automatically suggests alternative routes

Product Features
Points of interest (POIs) include hotels, restaurants and attractions; add custom POIs for a personalized experience

Proximity alert feature warns you of upcoming custom POIs so you won't miss them

Turn-by-turn, voice-prompted navigation and text-to-speech functionality allow the unit to audibly announce the name of upcoming streets and addresses so you can keep your eyes on the road while navigating

Route calculator saves you time by finding the most efficient route between multiple destinations and can be programmed to avoid specific areas or road segments

View maps in either a 3D perspective or a 2D overhead view

Built-in flip-up antenna provides excellent reception; MCX-type connector for external GPS antenna connection (not included)

Integrated dash mounting system provides easy adjustment and quick release

Optional FM RDS-TMC traffic receiver GTM10 receives digital traffic information, shows drivers congested areas on a color-coded map and allows the StreetPilot to automatically calculate alternate routes (not included; only available in select cities)

Other features include MP3 and audiobook playback, JPEG viewer, world travel clock with time zones, currency converter, measurement converter, calculator and more

Includes 12-24V adapter cable, USB cable, dash mount, suction cup mount, sample language guide content, sample MP3s, quick-start guide and carrying case

Attached Images     

Last edited by skiracer; Aug 27, 2008 at 02:46 PM.
Old Aug 26, 2008, 04:08 PM
Evolved Member

Mods, can you move this to Evo 1-9 For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling section. I posted it in the wrong area. Thanks!
Old Aug 27, 2008, 02:47 PM
Evolved Member

Added some pics to my original post. Bump!
Old Aug 27, 2008, 11:15 PM
Evolved Member

GPS has been SOLD!!! Mods delete!