Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

OEM IX Door Panels (Stripped). (NC) *CHEAP*

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2008 | 05:43 PM

OEM IX Door Panels (Stripped). (NC) *CHEAP*

Okay, the rear panels are pending, but so far I've had a bunch of people ask but no one went through with the purchase.

I need them to go (Moving) so if you are interested in my GREAT PRICE and if you're patient to find out whether the rears will become available then jump on it.

They are stripped of all trim/handles/switches, they come with the plastic clips only(all but one) and insulation.

***[To the folks that PMed me regarding these panels before, this thread serves as a message to you w/ the NEW price, but I need them to go so I'm offering them to everyone]***

Price is 300 Shipped ***OBO***

If I can find buyers for all panels or if the rears end up selling I will sell individually for 75 shipped(losing out on the extra shipping costs of sending them seperately)

Thanks!
Dave
Old Sep 4, 2008 | 07:49 PM
Evolved Member

if driver front is mint ill buy
Old Sep 4, 2008 | 09:16 PM

Ok, I've got you down.
Old Sep 5, 2008 | 08:33 PM
Evolved Member

dips on the right rear if it doesnt go as the set your saying. i have paypal and I'm ready to send money as soon as you say go