Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Alpine 9857

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2008, 01:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alpine 9857

I have an Alpine 9857 that I'm selling. I've had it in my car for about a year and decided to go a different route with the headunit. The headunit is in great shape. There are no deep scratches or scuffs on the faceplate. The headunit treated me very well, I had my ipod hooked up to it 99% of the time and it works flawlessly. I will also include the Ipod/Iphone cable along with it which will allow you to play/charge your ipod/iphone while listening to music. I'll also include the remote control/original box/original manual, along with the faceplate case.

To disclose everything to the buyer, 1 of the tabs on the small plastic trim piece broke off in the back. It's not an issue at all since there are 4 other tabs that hold it tightly in place. It's not noticeable at all once the headunit is installed, or effects the headunit it any way.

If you are local I can leave the headunit installed in the car so you can play around with it, it'll only take a few minutes to pull out of the car.

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

$100 obo, buyer pays for shipping