Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Sparco seat bracket for Evo VII, VIII, IX driver side

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2009, 05:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sparco seat bracket for Evo VII, VIII, IX driver side

Sparco seat bracket for a 2001-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII, VIII, and IX (Part #: 400SB024L) , for the U.S. driver side (left side of LHD car) or JDM passenger side (left side RHD car). The item is used and was modified with additional holes drilled in it to mount a non-Sparco seat to it. This will work in any CT9A chassis car and includes a bracket to bolt up the factory seat belt even.

I used this for several track days in my 2006 Evo MR. I mounted up a no-name carbon fiber bucket seat and it completely changed my experience at the track. No longer did I have to worry about bracing my body through corners and curves, instead I was able to focus entirely on driving. Even though the factory Recaro seats were nicely bolstered, nothing can compare to being strapped into a full racing bucket at the track.

MSRP is $110. I'd like to get $85. I am open to reasonable offers, in fact it is on ebay starting at $20 with no reserve: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110346006601

I've also got some brand new sparco sliders if anyone is interested I will give them a great deal.

Old Feb 4, 2009, 04:46 PM

auction has several watchers, i am open to offers to end the auction early if someone wants to score a good deal. hit me up. email is probably the fastest way to get to me: y u m v t e c at h o t ma i l dot c om
Old Feb 8, 2009, 11:56 PM

holy hell, $20 minimum starting bid and no one took it. the economy really does suck right now.