Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Red Suede Sparco Milano 2x

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2009 | 03:28 PM
Evolved Member

FS: Red Suede Sparco Milano 2x

Selling for a friend!!! Please contact him via email or the phone number listed below!!

Full Name: Daniel Conner
Email: Danny@akarally.com
City, State, Zip: Yardley, PA, 19067
Shipping: at buyer's expense
Price: 1000

Description:
I have a pair of red sparco milano II's that I was planning to put in the mini but lost my job and selling it, so the seats need to go. They are in good condition, not brand new but no tears, all recline and lumbar/angle functions perform as new.

Also included is a pair of sliders and RSX seat brackets, both sparco brand.

Need to move these fast so price is OBO but don't be stupid.

Seats are not dirty, it is just how the suede looks when taking the pictures!!!

Call me at 267 679 0783
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of the most advanced adjustable sport seats ever manufactured by Sparco. The back rest can be reclined to the millimeter and features the exclusive QTS (quick tilt system) technology for rapid return to the upright position. It also features a revolutionary contoured injection molded memory foam and Touring car inspired g-force absorbing side bolsters. Another noteworthy feature is the lumbar adjustment system that ensures proper ergonomics and ultimate comfort in all driving conditions.

-Seat is covered in Alcantara suede

TUV Homologated
Tested and Approved to
ECE 17 (Europe) and
FMVSS 208 (USA)

SPARCO’s “Seat Dimension Guide” lists the various dimensions for our lineup of seats, and can be used to help determine if a specific seat will fit your vehicle. The Guide can be found by placing your cursor over the 'Resources' tab towards the top-right portion of this webpage, and clicking on 'Guides.'

Features

Lateral Support :
Lateral side bolsters keep the driver in the optimum seating position at all times which is especially vital when cornering at high speeds. The side bolsters keep your body in an upright driving position helping to fight driver fatigue.

Lumbar Support :
An integrated internal lumbar adjustment system ensures proper ergonomics and ultimate comfort at all times.

Micro Adjust :
The micro-fine recline mechanism can be adjusted to the millimeter to guarantee the perfect seating position. Extensive research and development has been performed by Sparco Master Certified Safety Engineers to insure that the strength and integrity of the Micro Adjust Mechanism exceeds our strict homologation standards.

Memory Foam :
As body heat transfers into the high-density injection molded memory foam, the seat contours to your body

Last edited by Evodreamer28; Mar 11, 2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old Mar 11, 2009 | 07:16 PM
Evolved Member

BUMP!!! Price lowered
Old Mar 12, 2009 | 03:02 AM

1000 for both? Damn, that's hell of a deal. I wish I had the $$. GLWS.
Old Mar 28, 2009 | 07:18 PM
Evolved Member

TTT!!! Buy me!!!
Old Apr 8, 2009 | 01:10 PM
Evolved Member

BUMP.....Looking to trade for Evo X seats.
Old Apr 8, 2009 | 03:43 PM
Evolved Member

bump for nice seats..i rode in a mini with the blue ones and they felt great