Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WW Mint condition passenger fender and wing off an 06 IX

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2009 | 11:17 AM
Evolving Member

WW Mint condition passenger fender and wing off an 06 IX

Fender had maybe 5k miles when it was pulled both peices are mint send me a pm with an offer on the wing and the fender is 250 plus Shipping (considering they are mint) and an email and ill send you some pictures back.

sorry i cant figure out how to post pics

I can't find a shipping option thats very cheap based on size so if it's needs to be shipped i'll need help with that... thanks

if you pm me asking for a price shipped its not over 150 to ship but no cheaper than 120 with the options that are available to ME. last one i shipped for 130 and ate 20$ via fedex so if you have another option do tell me or pick em up! the wing will prolly be pretty high too but, definatly not close to the fender price.

fender box is about 3x3x4ft.
wing would be much smaller
Old Apr 16, 2009 | 12:13 PM
Evolving Member

sounds like we have a cheeper shipper, greyhound express. should be around half or less than fedex's prices so if you need a quote let me know it may take a day or so but it'll be cheeper. only thing is, is you need to pick it up at a greyhound location

so, you can check locations near you to make sure theres one close, google greyhound express and you'll find it....
Old May 19, 2009 | 12:49 PM
Evolving Member

What's the fender shipped to 06830 via grey hound?
Old May 20, 2009 | 04:37 PM
Evolving Member

bump for info on the fender