Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

New Autometer Sport Comp Wideband, oil, water, fuel pressure, Tach

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2009 | 07:06 PM
Evolving Member

New Autometer Sport Comp Wideband, oil, water, fuel pressure, Tach

I have for sale, new Sport Comp 2 1/16 gauges and a 2 5/8" Tach. First off, I have the oil pressure and water temp gauges mounted on an autometer aluminum 2 gauge panel that I mounted but will be taken off, disregard the picture, its from my buick. I'd be happy to sell ALL of the gauges separately. All of these gauges are electrical. The wideband was opened yet never installed. The fuel pressure and Tach are both brand new in a sealed box. I even have an extra brand new fuel pressure sending unit, so the Fuel pressure comes with TWO brand new sending units. The water temp and oil pressure gauges were mounted on the bracket, and the sending units installed on the motor, yet nothing was ever run. Here are the gauges/part numbers, retail price from summit, and what I am asking: Prices are FIRM as I am dropping them pretty low! Paypal add 3% please!

Water Temp 3337 Retail 45.95 35 shipped
Oil Pressure 3327 Retail 59.95 45 shipped
Wideband Air/Fuel 3378 Retail 349.99 260 shipped
Fuel Pressure 3363 Retail 199.95 170 shipped (includes two sending units (extra $100 value!))
Tachometer 3708 Retail 95.95 70 shipped

And the pictures: (Disregard the boost gauge, it was sold)