Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

PassengerFront and Rear Doors Mint

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2009 | 03:55 PM
Evolving Member

PassengerFront and Rear Doors Mint

I'm selling the last to doors I have from going to CF doors.

Graphite Grey MR Doors complete: No scratches or anything wrong, speakers and all wiring included.

These are heavy suckers to ship unless your halfway across the country I suggest you meet me somewhere especially with these low prices.

$250 each.

Old Aug 28, 2009 | 08:00 PM
Evolving Member

i am loc NYC 11361....how far are you from me ? I am interested in passenger side Rear Door
Old Aug 28, 2009 | 08:29 PM
Evolving Member

Come and get er - We've tried to meet before I think.
Old Aug 28, 2009 | 09:50 PM
Evolving Member

you wont ship ???
Old Aug 29, 2009 | 08:41 AM
Evolving Member

Shipping doors isn't cheap. If you will pay actual shipping costs I'll ship them. I don't even have boxes to put them in so I'd have to buy sturdy boxes, plus shipping fees.
Old Aug 29, 2009 | 08:47 AM
Evolved Member

those would suck to ship! i couldnt even ship a hood once because no body would take it not even fed ex frieght and other freight companys. Where are you going to find a box that you can safely put a door in?? You have to cut a few up and just wrap it and it never comes out safe enough.
Old Aug 29, 2009 | 10:24 AM
Evolving Member

You have to either get boxes from a local Mitsu dealer or buy them from like the FedEx/UPS store. They run kinda expensive.
Old Sep 4, 2009 | 12:48 AM
Evolving Member

Beware buying anything from this guy. I bought all kinds of stuff from him including a hood and fender that were "GG color" only to find out they had shady body work done to them and repainted, which DID NOT match my GG car.
Old Sep 4, 2009 | 07:58 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sprx19
Beware buying anything from this guy. I bought all kinds of stuff from him including a hood and fender that were "GG color" only to find out they had shady body work done to them and repainted, which DID NOT match my GG car.

I took parts directly off my car, delivered them to you 10 hours away and you make a comment about it a year later?
Old Sep 4, 2009 | 09:09 PM
Evolving Member

And the parts had body work done to them correct? You want me to post pictures of the vin tags that were painted over and the body filler on the hood?

And yes you drove 10 hrs and if I remember you were also paid an extra 300$ for that drive. ....plus the 2g's I paid for the parts.....but I know, you did me a favor. Kind of like when you kept saying that nick from DTM was letting you down by not sending me my reciept for my intercooler.....all the while Nick knew nothing of it.

Anyone can do a search of your history on here that will also lead to other forums were you have ripped people off. You're as crooked as they come............but I know, its you who is the victim.

Seeing the pictures of those doors made me wonder if they too have been repainted with paint that didn't match.
Old Sep 4, 2009 | 10:16 PM
Evolving Member

dammm another shady seller huh dammmm that sucks people should be hung damit
Old Sep 8, 2009 | 07:10 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Closed until further notice...