Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Bride Seats, Seibon Trunk, Do Luck Lip, etc!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2009, 05:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well im just so scared of getting ripped off. Theres too many people out there trying to sell fake stuff that its hard to tell now whats real and whats not.

Maybe if you had a person back you for the authenticity of these seats it would be an easier transaction.
Old Dec 27, 2009, 05:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Gary 805
well im just so scared of getting ripped off. Theres too many people out there trying to sell fake stuff that its hard to tell now whats real and whats not.

Maybe if you had a person back you for the authenticity of these seats it would be an easier transaction.
I can have my friend who bought these seats from Togue Factory vouch for me and he can post on here tonight when he get's a chance.
Old Dec 27, 2009, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

one question. Before you had the special paint put on the back of the seats what color were they?
Old Dec 27, 2009, 06:09 PM
Evolved Member

They came like that from Togue Factory. My friend chris bought them who is on this forum and can post later about them, but he bought them like that painted already from Togue Factory.