Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Evo 8/9 stock Electric Blue rear bumper $200

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2011, 10:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo 8/9 stock Electric Blue hood and rear bumper

Selling my stock Electric Blue rear bumper. The paint shines and looks great. The bumper is in great condition with no damage at all. Price $200 FIRM

Also selling my stock Electric Blue hood. It has been been repainted electric blue. The paint job itself shines and looks great but the color is ever so slightly off. Most people would not notice, but since I match colors all day long at my full time job and I am a perfectionist it bugged me so I replaced it with another that had factory paint.

The hood has approximatly 15,000 miles on it since it was re-painted so it has very few rock chips. There is a very very small dent on it. I tried very hard to photograph it but I was unable to get it to show up in the pics. The only way you would ever notice it is if I pointed it out to you and even then you would have to be at just the right angle and in just the right light to be able to see it. I'm sure it could easily be removed by someone experienced in paintless dent removal.

It DOES HAVE the mesh in it. It DOES NOT HAVE louvered vent piece and under hood mat. Price $175 FIRM

I am willing to ship both items at the buyers expense although I would have to locate a box to ship it in. I am also willing to meet halfway or possibly drive the whole way and deliver it depending on the location.

The quickest way to reach me is by PM

Last edited by Wade Jarvis; Jan 20, 2011 at 10:58 AM.