Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS:NY: ARC Ti Polished ex manifold heat shield/Voltex Rep. Diffuser.

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2011, 06:25 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
FS:NY: ARC Ti Polished ex manifold heat shield/Voltex Rep. Diffuser.

I Recently got rid of my Evo 7 and i would like to sell some parts i took with the sale.

-ARC shield is solldddd

Voltex replica Rear diffuser. Perfect fit. I made all the mounting points already and trimmed it to fit canisters because all them come to fit the stock exhaust. Comes with all hardware/Brackets to mount. Typical small scratches underneath from driving and 1 chip on the left side that is not really noticeable untill you get level with it.
Will not ship.
SOLD

Last edited by Yakshii; Feb 5, 2011 at 05:51 PM.
Old Feb 1, 2011, 12:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll do the $140 shipped, you do Paypal?
Old Feb 1, 2011, 01:31 PM
Evolving Member

someone PMed me
if he falls through. you got it
Old Feb 2, 2011, 01:00 AM
Evolving Member

can i ask how much did you get for the evo? nicest 7 i ever seen
Old Feb 4, 2011, 08:36 PM
Evolving Member

Ah, Nas's R34. So it was YOU he always talked about, damnit man. I wanted to see that 7. I was going to buy his Orange 33, but things fell through due to having to lend people money for medical bills, and I ended up buying an M3 just recently.

That diffuser, will it fit an HKS TI? I have a fiberglass diffuser that came with my replica kit, but wont fit cuz of the large exhaust..I want a CF one anyways. Could you do anything better on the pricing, too?
Old Feb 5, 2011, 05:42 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by streetracerkam
Ah, Nas's R34. So it was YOU he always talked about, damnit man. I wanted to see that 7. I was going to buy his Orange 33, but things fell through due to having to lend people money for medical bills, and I ended up buying an M3 just recently.

That diffuser, will it fit an HKS TI? I have a fiberglass diffuser that came with my replica kit, but wont fit cuz of the large exhaust..I want a CF one anyways. Could you do anything better on the pricing, too?
it will fit. My old Apexi N1 was pretty large too! listen, if it doesnt fit, its reaaalllll easy to trim like i did. you have to do the same on the real Voltex diffusers too. I can do better on the price. PM me, If you come with your evo, we can mock it up and sit it and if it doesnt fit, i will do the proper trimmings with the right tool to get it to fit if it touchs somewhere

let me know