Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: AEM X-WiFi Wideband UEGO and EGT Wireless Gauge Controller

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2011, 07:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
FS: AEM X-WiFi Wideband UEGO and EGT Wireless Gauge Controller

Update: Sold on 6/8/11.

Up for sale is a AEM X-WiFi Wideband UEGO and EGT Wireless Gauge Controller. I had this up and running, monitoting my AFR's, on my Evo for a couple hundred miles. It was hooked up and displayed on my iphone. I got rid of my test pipe and bought a hi-flow cat with only one bung so I don't use this anymore.

It is relatively brand new and in outstanding condition. The wires are full length, never cut. It was a relatively clean install, just ran power and ground to the controller (which was mounted behind the glove box) and ran the wire harness through the grommet (under the passenger carpet) to the o2 sensor in the test pipe.

Plug and play... Turn your car on, choose the AEM WiFi network on your phone (iphone, ipod touch, etc.), type in the address 192.168.3.88, and your AFR's are displayed. EGT's can be displayed as well but an additional EGT sensor is necessary.

Asking price is SOLD obo.

Modified Mag did an install and review on an '08 Evo X (Might have been pstl_pete) Good read!

Last edited by Spaceman; Jun 8, 2011 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Sold.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 07:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool stuff. GLWS!
Old Jun 8, 2011, 09:09 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^ Thanks. It's sold.