Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Sold

F/S Innovate OT-2 in VA

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2011, 06:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F/S Innovate OT-2 in VA

F/S Innovate OT-2 in VA
Selling my innovate OT-2 device. Works perfectly! Here is a quick description from the manufacturer of what it does.

The OT-2 is a simple device that wirelessly connects your iPhone or iPod Touch to your vehicle. When used with the free Logworks Mobile app, the OT-2 transforms your iPhone into a wireless:
  1. Gauge or digital dash
  2. Data logger
  3. Dyno
  4. OBDII Scan Tool
  5. Efficiency Meter
What is LogWorks Mobile?
LogWorks Mobile is a FREE app for your iPhone or iPod Touch that communicates with the OT-2 device. LogWorks Mobile can be used without the OT-2 as a free dyno and efficiency meter. When combined with the OT-2, the dyno and efficiency features are significantly improved while also adding wireless gauge, OBDII scan tool and data logging capability.
ow does it work?
The OT-2 utilizes your vehicles existing On-Board Diagnostic system (1996 and up OBD-II) to access “hidden” information. This process is completely safe and is currently utilized by all factory service technicians. A single plug, usually located under the dashboard, feeds information to the OT-2 device that wirelessly communicates to your iPhone or iPod Touch through the FREE Logworks Mobile application.
Will it work on my vehicle?
The OT-2 works on over 95% of vehicles manufactured after 1996. Any vehicle manufactured in 1996 or prior utilizes a different On-Board Diagnostic system that is incompatible with the OT-2 device.
Is it easy to install?
YES!!! The OT-2 can be installed in under 2 minutes by almost anyone in 4 simple steps:
1. Download the FREE LogWorks Mobile App onto your iPhone or iPod Touch, available in the iTunes app store.
2. Plug in the OT-2 to your vehicles On-Board Diagnostic (OBDII) port (usually under the driver’s side dashboard).
3. Connect to the OT-2’s WiFi signal
4. Launch the Logworks Mobile App and enjoy!

and here is a video of it

http://www.tuneyourenginetv.com/video/13386

here is my picture

It has served me well but now that I have a laptop with the necessary tuning tools I will not be needing this.

Retails for $150-$170 new. Im looking for $70 with $5 for shipping.

Thanks for looking.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 05:06 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Will this work with an Android?
Old Jul 27, 2011, 06:00 AM
Evolving Member

As of right now. It does not have android support.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 05:36 PM
Evolving Member

Sold! Can a mod or admin lock this up please?