Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Misc Fender liner parts

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2011 | 02:32 PM
Evolved Member

Misc Fender liner parts

Have some fender liner parts hanging around..not the good stuff (complete liners) but some odds and ends if someone needs a certain piece..

$10 each plus shipping; discounts for more than one piece and you'll save on shipping as they are large but weigh nothing...

EDIT I haven't run fender liners in years so I don't know where most of these pieces even go . I think the ones at the bottom of the photo go where the sideskirt and back part of the fender meet...other than that I have no idea so if there is something in particular that you want, just let me know where it is in the picture and I'll ship it out I have nothing else but what is shown..sorry!!

Last edited by goforwand; Nov 14, 2011 at 12:26 PM.
Old Nov 14, 2011 | 08:05 AM
Evolving Member

Looking for Passenger side front fender liner. The one for the wheel well closest to the headlight looks like mine wraps around the entire wheel well .can't tell what's what in the pics lol and the pulley liner
Old Nov 14, 2011 | 08:40 AM
Evolving Member

I NEED PASS. REAR LINER PLEASE pm me your paypal if you have it
Old Nov 14, 2011 | 11:52 AM

I need the driver side liner that connects to the inside of the front bumper right in front of the wheel. let me know thanks