Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS (VA): Stock Rear Crash Beam

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2011 | 03:45 PM

Thumbs up FS (VA): Stock Rear Crash Beam

EDIT: BUMPER IS SOLD, REAR CRASH BEAM STILL AVAILABLE FOR $50

I recently swapped my USDM Rear Bumper with a JDM, so I'm looking to sell my old bumper. It came off my Evo 9 MR and had about 44k mi when the bumper was taken off. It's very clean with a few tiny rock chips from normal wear, but nothing major.

This includes the lights and stock bumper retainer, so you won't have to deal with drilling out rivets if you're going from JDM back to stock. All you'll need to do is bolt it up.

I'm also selling the stock unmodified rear crash beam, since I went with a Demonwerkz bar when I swapped the JDM in.

I'd prefer local pickup in Northern VA, but I'm willing to ship if no local deals can be made. The pics link to a Picasa album with full 4000x3000 zoomable pics. There are a few pics of it when it was still on the car, and a few after it was taken off. It's a little bit dirty from sitting around in the shop, but it's still in great condition.

Please PM me if interested.

Last edited by Sub-MOA; Nov 28, 2011 at 11:35 AM.
Old Nov 28, 2011 | 11:35 AM

Bumper is sold, bump for crash beam
Old Dec 5, 2011 | 03:20 PM

bump