Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Alpine PDX-5 amp!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2012, 11:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Alpine PDX-5 amp!

Price: $450 shipped
Condition: BNIB, opened the box to check if everything was there, taped it back up for storage.

This is the Alpine PDX-5, which debuted to much fanfare in 2008. It's small and powerful and can fit in tight spots in your car. It runs very cool and can be STACKED for the event that you decide to run window shattering setups. Retails for $599.

Here's a link for more info: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-lKpzfBm...ine-PDX-5.html

I bought this from Crutchfield Audio and Customs. Toby had been working on custom cars and audio systems for 17 years and is a licensed Alpine dealer operating out of Normal, Illinois. This amp is legit. I can open and provide birth sheet if necessary.

Paypal (Roommate), Google Checkout (Personal) or cash. Buyer is responsible for shipping and PayPal fees (unless they opt to send as a gift). I have only bought on Evom, but I have a long history on Zilvia.net and eBay. Feel free to ask any questions via PM. Will provide as much as I can. Thanks!

***The tag is old because I've had this up in the Evo 1-9 FS thread for months